GBNews: anyone watching?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm surprised GB News hasn't gone bust, I still haven't met anyone who watches it and I know a wide array of folk including 2016 Brexiteers.

The icing on the cringy cake was recruiting tittle-tattle gossipy presenters Eamonn Holmes and Anne Diamond. Making the channel a cross between Fox News and This Morning.

I looked online recently and its viewing numbers have improved. Who are these people?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We all watch GB News in our family as it's well balanced. All sides are given a voice in their debates and the guests don't shout over each other as more often than not happens on BBC and ITV. The mainstream channels have become nauseating, boring and repetitive with Naga Munchetty the agitator in chief.
Al Jazeera is a good option for Worldwide news.
I agree with the last sentence.

But GB News is not well balanced at all. It's not really news. You only have to look at the presenters list to see that. All I've seen is ranting show hosts and hand picked subjects. The standards are appalling.

They recently claimed they were the most popular news channel in the UK. Conveniently overlooking the fact that news media takes many forms. The most visited news site on the entire planet is the BBC (1.1b visits in April)

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
You only have to look at the presenters list to see that. All I've seen is ranting show hosts and hand picked subjects. The standards are appalling.
But....but....but.... Kerry Katona, Nadine Dorries and Peter Andre.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Just what do you muppets want ? , boatloads of Albanian drug/sex/extortion """"refugees"""" my f***ing arse ! .
I said early in this thread this would happen , and got slaughtered for it , all i can say is i wish i could pick accy`s so well .
I hope YOUR kids and grandchildren don`t pay for your stupidity .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just what do you muppets want ? , boatloads of Albanian drug/sex/extortion """"refugees"""" my f***ing arse ! .
I said early in this thread this would happen , and got slaughtered for it , all i can say is i wish i could pick accy`s so well .
I hope YOUR kids and grandchildren don`t pay for your stupidity .
So the choice is between shit television and the end of civilization as we know it?

If only life were that simple.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don’t watch GB News, but I dabbled in its first few months during the ads for other channels. Wootton came across as a tittle-tattle overbearing bore. Hopefully the end for him, but I notice he’s now saying he wasn’t laughing/smirking. If booted out, the next stop will shirley be working for Fox News or similar in the US.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Why would you bother to make such a salacious, diversionary comment? In contributions on another thread you presented yourself as a concerned family man, championing decency and worrying about immigrant sexual misbehaviour..... e.g. https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/asylum-seeker-charged-rape-skegness/
Well that's because I'm not a far right opportunist but rather a regular dude that appreciates well presented ladies and that if an offer was made and I wasn't in a stable and fulfilling relationship wouldn't let minor political differences affect my decision making process .
All hypothetical of course .

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Well that's because I'm not a far right opportunist but rather a regular dude that appreciates well presented ladies and that if an offer was made and I wasn't in a stable and fulfilling relationship wouldn't let minor political differences affect my decision making process .
All hypothetical of course .

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
....of course. I am sure 29 year old reporter Ava Evans will be pleased to know that a regular dude grandfather would not allow political differences to stop him having sex with her..... hypothetically.

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The sort of person that watches G-Beebies because they are fed up with woke cancel culture must be putting their boots through their TV sets the rotten c***s.

That’s 3 (three) presenters (who the simple and susceptible are on their knees for) suspended. What’s the point of G-Beebies of their presenters aren’t grade A c***s?

The channel is eating itself and has not got long. The knuckle draggers will surely lurk away if their heroes like the uber-c**t Wootton are cancelled.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here