nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1QiopVftDiE

Another top interview well done GBnews

Regards
DF

Poor Nadine...

"The PM knew what he was doing when he put me in here, he knows I'm not someone to do the hard yards"

Yeah like you didn't even understand the difference between between EU Customs Union and Single market, you didn't bother to research how Ch4 was funded.

Jan 30, 2008
Poor Nadine...

"The PM knew what he was doing when he put me in here, he knows I'm not someone to do the hard yards"

Yeah like you didn't even understand the difference between between EU Customs Union and Single market, you didn't bother to research how Ch4 was funded.

She's sorting out the wheat from the chaff bye bye CH4 :bigwave:
Regards
DF

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Just when you think real life can't mirror parody any more than it does already, fans of the free speech, anti cancel culture GB News are demanding the removal of Anne Diamond for being too left wing. :laugh:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Just when you think real life can't mirror parody any more than it does already, fans of the free speech, anti cancel culture GB News are demanding the removal of Anne Diamond for being too left wing. :laugh:

unbalanced viewers demanding unbalanced news, absolute mentalists :facepalm: :lolol:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Presumably now that the Murdoch backed Talk TV (starring Jeremy Kyle) is scraping the same barrel of the fruitcake market, the GB mob's prospects for survival seem even bleaker.

Murdoch will have deeper pockets.

Caught a bit of Morgan's programme, out of curiousity, woke this, cancel that. Boring and predictable

Turned it off after 10 mins

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Presumably now that the Murdoch backed Talk TV (starring Jeremy Kyle) is scraping the same barrel of the fruitcake market, the GB mob's prospects for survival seem even bleaker.

Murdoch will have deeper pockets.

That’s how I see it. TalkTV has spelt the last rites for GBNews …. sharing too small a viewers and advertising pool.

But I think TalkTV will be a permanent fixture. Costs are shared with TalkRadio, it seems better produced and the Murdoch’s have deep pockets.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i quite like Neil Oliver ,
he pretty much nails my
nails my attitude towards the planets'
governing bodies.

the rest of it is a shit fight
Morgan is a tosser and Murdoch arse licker.

D

Deleted member 2719

GB news has taken over from all the news channels in our house, nothing even comes close.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here