Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If there's a tube strike don't cabbies benefit?
If there's congestion charge people are less likely to drive and more likely to use a cab, no?
Didn't Mayor Khan sort out the big beef the cabbies had with Uber?
The cycle lanes were introduced by the previous mayor
He complains how expensive it is to drive into London which puts people off whilst also arguing how London is gridlocked

Typical GBNews, take the issue of Tube strikes and turn into culture wars by talking to someone who hates Sadiq Khan and let him rant about him unchallenged

One last point, Khan wa re-elected with a massive majority so most Londoners would not agree with him

Culture war / racism.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Why because we voted leave? :lolol:

Regards
DF

putin laugh.gif

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Does anyone honestly think the Russian govt' were not heavily involved in the Brexit referendum? It seems blindingly obvious to me.

I thought it was generally accepted, at the very least through manipulation of social media.

Putin’s spent 22 years trying to divide the West, inside and between nations. Also the US election, favouring racist Trump to divide the US.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Pointless, divisive if not treacherous comment totally unsupported by evidence. Classic.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Says the person who puts this country down on the Brexit thread :facepalm:

Regards
DF

That sums up your completely muddled, infantile thinking, confusing 'the country' with this dismal Brexit government. If I held any respect for your facile views I would say 'shame on you'; as it is I am just grateful your gibberish seems to represent only a tiny minority of misguided opinion, dangerous and belligerent though it may be. Try again.

'A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government'. Edward Abbey

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
That sums up your completely muddled, infantile thinking, confusing 'the country' with this dismal Brexit government. If I held any respect for your facile views I would say 'shame on you'; as it is I am just grateful your gibberish seems to represent only a tiny minority of misguided opinion, dangerous and belligerent though it may be. Try again.

'A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government'. Edward Abbey

In your case it's let's keep complaining about a democratic Decision that you didn't like in the hope you can discredit it for your own self gratification

STOP LIVING IN A VOID

regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
In your case it's let's keep complaining about a democratic Decision that you didn't like in the hope you can discredit it for your own self gratification

STOP LIVING IN A VOID

regards
DF

That's no better than any of your other simple minded, crass nonsense.

You continue to make completely unsupported (and incorrect) judgements but thankfully many other posters have demonstrated their frustration with the vacuum you present as a political viewpoint; it is no surprise to me that in your locked and bolted mind you suggest that it is other people and not you who lives in a void!

It would be funny if it wasn't rather pathetic!

Have another go, but try and think about what you are writing.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here