GBNews: anyone watching?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Fascinating, so did the English first division players kneel down before matches in respect to MLK and the US civil rights movement when he was gunned down in Memphis, by a White American?

What do you think was the catalyst for English football players kneeling pre matches?

Tyrone Mings said it was George Floyd being murdered in the US, but I won’t take his word for it if you can educate me.......

Does it matter? As long as it raises awareness and shows empathy (it’s two main purposes), then it’s a good thing, right?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
How's that post mildly or any other strength of anti-Semitic? I'm confused.

The free and easy way certain posters use the G****n word around other posters,knowing full well of their Jewish (non practicing I might add) heritage. Also earlier I posted about the editor of the JC talking about the rise of anti Semitic assaults on the rise in the UK,he dug me out on that also. The mask is slipping on our resident casual lefty, a couple of days ago on this very thread he called the Home Secretary “Uncle Tom” the mask is slipping.
On a positive note,at least he didn’t tell his friend raped my wife this time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The free and easy way certain posters use the G****n word around other posters,knowing full well of their Jewish (non practicing I might add) heritage. Also earlier I posted about the editor of the JC talking about the rise of anti Semitic assaults on the rise in the UK,he dug me out on that also. The mask is slipping on our resident casual lefty, a couple of days ago on this very thread he called the Home Secretary “Uncle Tom” the mask is slipping.

Guardian? I'm lost.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

You're not Jewish. Stop lying

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

You’re not quite the full ticket are you, lad.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Anyone else find it suspicious Baker Lite seems determined to derail a thread of everyone taking the piss out of GB News and try and get it dragged away from prying eyes into the Bear Pit?

I mean I'm not usually one for conspiracies but you have to say it's all very convenient.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Of course I am, the evidence you can provide that English football players were kneeling BEFORE George Floyd was a victim of US police brutality.

Cant be difficult........you know exactly why I am asking for it.

I don't have any 'evidence' that they were :shrug: But the pre-match actions of the England football team are related to MUCH more than the death of George Floyd, which is what you are inferring.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I don't have any 'evidence' that they were :shrug: But the pre-match actions of the England football team are related to MUCH more than the death of George Floyd, which is what you are inferring.

You are wasting your time replying to him.

You could spend the time learning how to sexually please a walrus and it would be time better spent than replying to them.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Guardian? I'm lost.

think suggestion is that "gammon" is anti-Semitic because its thats verboten for Jewish. its quite a stretch but imaginative.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Right, I know it's not 'scientific', but I've been through all of the links on here discussing whether the pejorative use of the term Gammon is racist, and amongst all of the chat:

1. All agree it isn't
2. None even mention any link to Judaism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gammon_(insult)

Are you getting it confused with other (actually racist) words you know?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
think suggestion is that "gammon" is anti-Semitic because its thats verboten for Jewish. its quite a stretch but imaginative.

Well, Jewish, Islamic people, vegans, devout Hindus, devout Buddhists, vegetarians and Jules from Pulp Fiction. Strictly speaking.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
You are wasting your time replying to him.

You could spend the time learning how to sexually please a walrus and it would be time better spent than replying to them.

I just like to be polite and answer someone if/when they ask a question. That's a bit abnormal for online interactions, I know, but there you go!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

If it helps I know a football team that takes a knee before every game to protest against people suffering such abuse?

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Bringing this thread back on topic.

It's still a bit shit. Maybe they could copy Babestation?

Andrew Neil waving a phone offering to talk about wokies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports