Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Gazza in Brighton last night

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If you’d gone you could have asked him
I went to a fortune teller once.
She said, 'It's £50 for three questions'.
I said, 'Isn't that a bit steep!?'
She said, 'Probably. What's your other two questions?'

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I went to a fortune teller once.
She said, 'It's £50 for three questions'.
I said, 'Isn't that a bit steep!?'
She said, 'Probably. What's your other two questions?'
That’s not Raoulmoatly funny.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I’d also be interested to hear as well.

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Yes, I went to see him. It was extremely hard to understand what he was saying! There was a Geordie on my table and I asked him to translate. He said that Gazza wasn't making much sense and he was struggling to follow it too!

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Yes, I went to see him. It was extremely hard to understand what he was saying! There was a Geordie on my table and I asked him to translate. He said that Gazza wasn't making much sense and he was struggling to follow it too!
Where was it?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
It's not just southerners who have trouble with north east accents. There was a guy at work with a very broad NE accent and I couldn't understand a word, so I asked a colleague who was born and raised up here what he said but she didn't have a clue either!

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
It's not just southerners who have trouble with north east accents. There was a guy at work with a very broad NE accent and I couldn't understand a word, so I asked a colleague who was born and raised up here what he said but she didn't have a clue either!
My first visit to St James’s, stood outside in the car park, no colours - some guys wander up, throw a chip wrapper in my mate’s face - ‘yow lads loook ‘in fora bit o truouble, ah ye.’ We understood but I felt he made a few grammatical errors in there.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
My first visit to St James’s, stood outside in the car park, no colours - some guys wander up, throw a chip wrapper in my mate’s face - ‘yow lads loook ‘in fora bit o truouble, ah ye.’ We understood but I felt he made a few grammatical errors in there.
:). That is exactly how they would write that sentence on social media!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sounds like a great evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here