Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gaza(not the footballer) is going seriously Boobz Up

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yeah, only, this 'latest' time, the issue is whether he turns up. Seems to be some sort of 'balls' blockage.

Hahaha you go on the missing list as soon as someone suggested a boxing match where you might actually have to back up your big mouth , ill be tbere if you actually have the bollocks to meet me somewhere without the chance of me getting nicked :tosser:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Boxing match?

No ****wit...you want to 'knock my words down my throat', then you attempt it on my terms...nobody went 'missing' at all....keep up with your fake bravado..We both know youre a bottle job..with past form at it...Youre a serial gum-flapping keyboard warrior....how many other people have you 'offered to meet'.....you forgot to answer....and how many did y ou show up at? You tragic ****.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hahaha you go on the missing list as soon as someone suggested a boxing match where you might actually have to back up your big mouth , ill be tbere if you actually have the bollocks to meet me somewhere without the chance of me getting nicked :tosser:

Want to beat me up?

Do I want to beat you up ?
Id take great pleasure in kicking seven shades of s*it out of you, the trouble is , you make grandstanding pronouncements offering to meet .e in public places like wetherspoons in west street where you'll be screaming for a copper the instant I throw a punch , why not meet me somewhere out of the public eye ? I think we both know why you wont.

No, not at all bottler......if you want to 'fight' me.....come and do it....thats not 'grand-standing' ...thats 'accepting'.....
YOU are the childish nitwit wanting to...what was it... 'knock my words down my throat'....accepting your invitation isnt grandstanding, however, after accepting your childish offer, you seemed to get a bit reluctant suddenly....do one you laughable, bottling ****.

Yet more grandstanding , you didnt ' accept my offer ' because I never made one you imbecile , YOU offered to meet me , and soulman , in a conveniently public place of course , as ive said before , PM me with a time and a (quiet) place to meet next time you're over

So, what did you mean about meeting me and 'knocking my words down my throat' bottle boy?
You threaten me, I gladly accept your offer, and thats 'grandstanding'....in your pussy world.
Ill be in Brighton mid Oct...that gives you plenty of time to formulate a more credible excuse...

oh, and I hear that im not the first person you have 'offered to meet'.....so, youre a serial wanker?

No..I dont 'do' boxing...if he wants to fight me, theres not really going to be any rules...
Youre welcome of course, to come and watch bottling bushey ...'knock my words down my throat'......
Im looking forward to that myself.

What you going to get arrested for? haha....Youre a pussy. You know it, and I know it. Come on, how many people have you 'offered to meet' on NSC? Did you actually go and meet any of them?. Youre a bottler.

Yeah, only, this 'latest' time, the issue is whether he turns up. Seems to be some sort of 'balls' blockage.

Boxing match?

No ****wit...you want to 'knock my words down my throat', then you attempt it on my terms...nobody went 'missing' at all....keep up with your fake bravado..We both know youre a bottle job..with past form at it...Youre a serial gum-flapping keyboard warrior....how many other people have you 'offered to meet'.....you forgot to answer....and how many did y ou show up at? You tragic ****.
Is all this bad blood fake, just to promote the fight, and then at the end you'll be hugging each other saying how much respect you've got for each other? Either way, I think I can find some interest if you don't mind me promoting it for you guys?

I know you aren't keen on rules Dave, but if I'm going to work with you I can't have either of you drawing a knife or a gun. How about MMA rules, would that work for you both?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Dont worry Triggaaar....he has a long tradition of this sort of crap.....that he never follows up on....he just flaps his gums. He wont show up.
How many times has the tragic **** 'offered to meet' people on NSC.....and how many instances of that actually happening......and again...
if some **** wants to attack me, then I reserve the right to defend myself as I please.

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

:lolol: I don't believe your internet forum fighting bravado for a second. I had someone offer me out on a forum once saying name the place, which I did, and guess what? They bottled it and did a no show.

You could be a right hard nasty bstard or you could be a cowardly gobby little shyte but either way it is far from being brave using fighting talk behind a keyboard.

I like your "without the chance of me getting nicked" terms & conditions at the end as well :lolol: Will it be Queensberry rules, or will biting off parts of the body be acceptable?

Anyway who started it?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
In Bushey.the.pussy world, he thinks you can threaten people with violence, then dictate how they defend themselves. Hes a ****ing clown.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
:lolol: I don't believe your internet forum fighting bravado for a second. I had someone offer me out on a forum once saying name the place, which I did, and guess what? They bottled it and did a no show.

You could be a right hard nasty bstard or you could be a cowardly gobby little shyte but either way it is far from being brave using fighting talk behind a keyboard.

I like your "without the chance of me getting nicked" terms & conditions at the end as well :lolol: Will it be Queensberry rules, or will biting off parts of the body be acceptable?

Anyway who started it?
why on earth would I care whether you 'believe my internet fighting bravado' ? As for my stipulation about somewhere I wont get nicked , its because the plum im hoping to meet makes a great play of offering to meet me , but only in very public places where there are lots of police/members of the public around , so ill end up in a cell.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah Yeah Pussy. Keep showing yourself up as a keyboard warrior. Its your reputation on NSC. You dont want to lose that. Only one person made any threats. Only one person made excuses not to show up with the lamest ****ing excuse I think ive ever heard. Deal with it pussy.

Oh, you 'forgot' again to tell me how many people on NSC you have 'offered to meet' oh mighty keyboard warrior.......and then not shiown up...haha you puss.

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
why on earth would I care whether you 'believe my internet fighting bravado' ? As for my stipulation about somewhere I wont get nicked , its because the plum im hoping to meet makes a great play of offering to meet me , but only in very public places where there are lots of police/members of the public around , so ill end up in a cell.

But it doesn't really make any sense making arrangements to meet up for a fight. Even choosing a dark alley for this doesn’t mean that you or the other party won’t bring their mates along as well, or if weapons are going to be part of the plan.

It would be daft for either of you to turn up for a fight to the death, and who’s to say you both won’t end up in hospital. Even when Gypsies arrange to fight each other there are others there ready to break it up before it goes too far.

The best place to meet up for a 30 second scuffle would be the Bridge car park after a game, not some dark alley somewhere, and if the police end up being involved you both tell them it was mutual consent, arranged, and that neither will press charges as it wouldn't be classes as an assault. :shrug:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Pussy talks a good fight...but he has problems turning up anyway....I wouldnt worry about it.
He has been known for being a 'keyboard warrior' on NSC for some time, often inviting people to 'meet'.
Dont think he has ever shown up anywhere though.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Pussy talks a good fight...but he has problems turning up anyway....I wouldnt worry about it.
He has been known for being a 'keyboard warrior' on NSC for some time, often inviting people to 'meet'.

and your someone he or she should listen to:sick:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
its about time gaza was handed back for good, and its about time the politicians behaved like adults for once instead of squabbling like a bunch of school kids in a playground over some poxy football.
"it's mine""no its not it's mine".....................pathetic.

Jan 30, 2008
Dont worry Triggaaar....he has a long tradition of this sort of crap.....that he never follows up on....he just flaps his gums. He wont show up.
How many times has the tragic **** 'offered to meet' people on NSC.....and how many instances of that actually happening......and again...
if some **** wants to attack me, then I reserve the right to defend myself as I please.
can i come along and point and laugh :rolleyes:
regards
DR

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

cat got your tongue has it:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here