Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay Pride

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I was gonna go to the Sevilla match on the Sunday but apparently there is some big street party on the sunday as well. Cosequently i decided not to go to the match - Not because I have any problems with it all but simply because I don't fancy standing on the train all the way back to London

A few people on a come down in Kemp Town really won't make the trains that busy on the Sunday.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was gonna go to the Sevilla match on the Sunday but apparently there is some big street party on the sunday as well. Cosequently i decided not to go to the match - Not because I have any problems with it all but simply because I don't fancy standing on the train all the way back to London

The Sunday event is nowhere near as big as the Saturday, and people seem to leave at different times, it being an all day affair. Also, those who attend are a lot more local anyway. I shouldn't let it stop you attending the match.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Will be changing my running route on Sunday morning as usually go early and through Kemp Town. Might well be quieter exploring Shoreham for a change.

Other than that a great party that, this year. we will be contributing to by having our friends' daughter over for a sleep over while they enjoy it.

Note to [MENTION=314]Arthur[/MENTION] . I got the train up to London via Brighton Station (from Portslade) early in the morning with the kids on Pride day two years ago. WE must have left about 8 and the trains in to Brighton were much busier than usual but not totally rammed. Lots of early morning drinking, not dissimilar to the GDC only dressed differently and with more Babycham.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
The annual Pride binfest!

No agenda whatsoever. Was asking for travel advice as the pride site is fecking useless. My only previous experience of gay pride was about 15 years ago when it was [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] wedding on the same day. Getting stuck at the lights at Preston Circus dressed as a penguin was an "interesting" experience.

Will be changing my running route on Sunday morning as usually go early and through Kemp Town. Might well be quieter exploring Shoreham for a change.

Other than that a great party that, this year. we will be contributing to by having our friends' daughter over for a sleep over while they enjoy it.

Note to [MENTION=314]Arthur[/MENTION] . I got the train up to London via Brighton Station (from Portslade) early in the morning with the kids on Pride day two years ago. WE must have left about 8 and the trains in to Brighton were much busier than usual but not totally rammed. Lots of early morning drinking, not dissimilar to the GDC only dressed differently and with more Babycham.

Cheers bud :thumbsup:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I'd already guessed that you were from the knock it before you've tried it school, but don't be sad about it
i'm not sad about anything , why would I be ? The idea of having gay sex really doesnt do it for me , so therefore I wont try it , what on earth is your problem with that ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No agenda whatsoever. Was asking for travel advice as the pride site is fecking useless. My only previous experience of gay pride was about 15 years ago when it was [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] wedding on the same day. Getting stuck at the lights at Preston Circus dressed as a penguin was an "interesting" experience.

Cheers bud :thumbsup:

You went to a wedding dressed as penguin??

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Come on NSC, you can do better than this!

Four pages of travel advice, a few weak jokes and only one very mildly homophobic poster (of the "Not my cup of tea, but I don't mind what they do, as long as they keep it to themselves" variety) is not up to the standard of previous years on this topic

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Four pages of travel advice, a few weak jokes and only one very mildly homophobic poster (of the "Not my cup of tea, but I don't mind what they do, as long as they keep it to themselves" variety) is not up to the standard of previous years on this topic

What we really need is a post from HB&B to get it up to 25 pages :lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Fully agree, nowhere near close to the usual standard for this one.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
e5d1fa62f9802462218545214408bb8da7cc81720b65c16b66b598bce2ecf62b.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I see the Hare & Hounds at Preston Circus has renamed itself the Hairy Mounds for the weekend :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here