Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay 'Pride'

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
Bloody joke. Nothing to be proud about being abnormal and perverted. Should be called 'Shame' where we stone the buggers as they trudge along our streets with their heads bowed.

God created Adam and Eve. He did not create Adam and Steve.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...why should people be shameful about being gay?

D

Deleted User X18H

Bloody joke. Nothing to be proud about being abnormal and perverted. Should be called 'Shame' where we stone the buggers as they trudge along our streets with their heads bowed.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oct 25, 2003
there's no such thing as "gay pride", alteast not in brighton

i presume you're referring to "pride"

god created adam and eve, who then had two sons, who then both must've had sex with their MUM for the human race to continue

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Totally agree mate

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
The sort of behaviour you could expect from some extremist muslim communities. You have more in common with them that you think. :thumbsup:

I am just against the ridiculous PC attitude of this country where anything and everything is accepted.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am just against the ridiculous PC attitude of this country where anything and everything is accepted.

But in this case, why should homosexuality not be accepted? You may or may not see it as being 'wrong', but I don't believe for one minute that it is a choice!

I wandered along a couple of years ago and to me it seemed to be just an excuse for one big party. I really don't see the problem.

Homophobic attacks have increased in this city and it is important to show that both 'communities' can operate hand in hand.

I don't think this is anything to do with political correctness. more to do with advanced civilisation and common decency.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Course ita a f***ing "choice" - just as i may "choose" not to shag ginger girls.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

You are absolutely right.It's forced down our throats and we are expected to just take it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Course ita a f***ing "choice" - just as i may "choose" not to shag ginger girls.

It's not a conscious choice, believe me, at least not in the vast majority of cases.

It's just one of those things that you either are or you aren't. It's a human genetic characteristic, same as eye colour, height, build or any other variable you might care to suggest.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
The people who defend homosexuality aren’t sure of their own sexuality and have had thought’s about it before whether it was in their youth or later in life. I personally think it’s degrading and wrong and the they are worse than woman at bitching and have no sense of humour.

Walking down North Street at a bout 1am on Sunday a year back and saw two Blokes kissing and hands down their trousers, shouted out it’s Adam and eve not Adam and Steve you dirty vulgar anal intruders, with that they attacked me, knocked to the floor and started kicking shit out of me. Luckily the normal heterosexual couples waiting at the taxi rank joined in and kicked their gay arses all over Brighton. Got a 70m scar on my noise to remember the rent boys actions.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The people who defend homosexuality aren’t sure of their own sexuality and have had thought’s about it before whether it was in their youth or later in life. I personally think it’s degrading and wrong and the they are worse than woman at bitching and have no sense of humour.

In what way is it degrading? Surely for degradational purposes, an act would have to be non-consensual?

As far as the bitching side that you mentioned goes, you're either confusing 'gay' with 'camp' (the two don't always go together), or you're relying purely on outdated stereotypes which suggest that the likes of Graham Norton are representative of all gay people (they aren't).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here