Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gatherings of more than 6 people to be banned

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
This chart (remarkably shown on the bbc arguing why the rise in cases isn’t the problem suggested by government) shows why there is no real need to tighten our existing restrictions.

Case increases are almost completely isolated to the younger age group who just don’t die of this thing. It hasn’t correlated to an increase in older people at all. In fact surely it’s a positive to build up stronger immunity in a demographic to help us get back to overall normality quicker? Half of all our deaths were care homes and they now have a ring of steel around them. We weren’t even allowed to say happy birthday to my grandad in law on his 100th last week even at a suggested 20 metre distance in the car park. None of his family were.

We have clearly put the brakes on again when there is very little evidence that we are in a scenario where our death count is increasing significantly. This all started off as a need to protect the NHS. The NHS is totally safe. We’ve now found ourselves in a world where even catching a flu derivative with almost no risk of death is being used as a tool to further devastate our way of life. The government are terrified of the MSM narrative and policy is now conducted by public opinion optics. Shocking leadership.

ee45bfb86eb35af8de2e76a12f110878.jpg

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think it’s entirely plausible that, although not wholly created by man, this strain has been genetically manipulated to be weaponised and was released entirely by accident before it was ever intended.

Certainly not a fools hypothesis, indeed plenty of reasoned and intelligent people I know have suggested this theory to me.

It’s characteristics, are particularly strange in terms of its ability to seemingly harm sections of society, yet leave others as potent carriers with little chance of serious illness - indeed it’s the perfect population control mechanism... who could possibly gain from that?

And do you think the same about the annual flu? Has that been manipulated to target the older generation as it is they that are more susceptible to dying from it. Or could it be that those that are dying from Covid are, in the main, more vulnerable/frail.

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
This chart (remarkably shown on the bbc arguing why the rise in cases isn’t the problem suggested by government) shows why there is no real need to tighten our existing restrictions.

Case increases are almost completely isolated to the younger age group who just don’t die of this thing. It hasn’t correlated to an increase in older people at all. In fact surely it’s a positive to build up stronger immunity in a demographic to help us get back to overall normality quicker? Half of all our deaths were care homes and they now have a ring of steel around them. We weren’t even allowed to say happy birthday to my grandad in law on his 100th last week even at a suggested 20 metre distance in the car park. None of his family were.

We have clearly put the brakes on again when there is very little evidence that we are in a scenario where our death count is increasing significantly. This all started off as a need to protect the NHS. The NHS is totally safe. We’ve now found ourselves in a world where even catching a flu derivative with almost no risk of death is being used as a tool to further devastate our way of life. The government are terrified of the MSM narrative and policy is now conducted by public opinion optics. Shocking leadership.

ee45bfb86eb35af8de2e76a12f110878.jpg

Weirdly I actually found myself agreeing with a lot of what you said (a first I know), until you let your guard down and dropped in the flu reference. Covid 19 is not a derivative of flu...

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/coronaviruses-a-general-introduction/

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Weirdly I actually found myself agreeing with a lot of what you said (a first I know), until you let your guard down and dropped in the flu reference. Covid 19 is not a derivative of flu...

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/coronaviruses-a-general-introduction/

Ok my bad but my point is that a coronovirus itself is a pretty common thing that most people catch during their lifetime and this is a derivative.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/general-information.html

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I’ve been thinking about this too.

The reaction to Covid seems to me to be massively over the top and irrational when considering there are far more aggressive killer diseases out there. It’s nasty and contributed to the deaths of old people for sure but the reactions to it, driven by highly unlikely worst case scenarios and a malleable press are bordering on hysteria.

I’m not a conspiracy theorist at all but the fact this seems to have originated in China seems to have created a level of uncertainty which hasn’t happened in better known diseases.

I don’t think there’s a mad scientist in China trying to wipeout the world but I do think the closed nature of the country has been a massive contribution to the paranoia we have seen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Totally agree... I wasn’t suggesting a ‘mad scientist’ approach more a military research programme gone wrong... however, the above is in reality where I sit.

Nice to see a reasonable response :)

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
And do you think the same about the annual flu? Has that been manipulated to target the older generation as it is they that are more susceptible to dying from it. Or could it be that those that are dying from Covid are, in the main, more vulnerable/frail.

To answer your question: no. This is wholly different in many ways, young people barely get it, or (at the very least) display symptoms... flu I suffered with many times growing up, but fought it off...

It’s not comparable to flu, that I think we all know... it’s a wholly different virus with a highly suspicious/suspect ability to make certain people (only) very ill.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Which has got me thinking. Do you think there will be a big enough window between the 2nd wave hoarding stampede and the No deal Brexit hoarding stampede for me to get a Turkey ? Or should I just buy a frozen one now, to be sure ???

why don't you just go to burger king like you always do ....another condescending twatt....you haven't got clue any more that me if this virus was man made or not , why hasn't ebola managed to spread across the globe , how come a virus that is traced back to Wuhan in december was allowed to spread via a plane to bergamo in Italy ....?? you haven't got a danny , either of ya....

did you mean a turkey big enough to feed your family or just one for you to choke on...?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
why don't you just go to burger king like you always do ....another condescending twatt....you haven't got clue any more that me if this virus was man made or not , why hasn't ebola managed to spread across the globe , how come a virus that is traced back to Wuhan in december was allowed to spread via a plane to bergamo in Italy ....?? you haven't got a danny , either of ya....

did you mean a turkey big enough to feed your family or just one for you to choke on...?

ebola leads to people disolving internally within day or two, not much time to spread. China and Italy have close industrial ties as Italians firms seek investment and collobaration with Chinese manufactures. neither points say anything about the possible man made nature of the virus. the idea of a man made viable virus is technical possible but crude, people clever than you and i say this one shows no evidence of sythesis.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sweden have had the same death rate as us (it’s actually lower) but have had no lock down, not shut schools and devastated a generations education, haven’t had a disastrous situation where people with other illnesses haven’t had treatment or diagnosis, won’t have incurred the same levels of mental health issue, haven’t had to wear masks, have kept people in the hospitality industry employed without the level of billions of government bail out incurred by us, have kept all shops open throughout, and have also pretty much eradicated the virus. Just as we seem to be batoning down the hatches for round two.

I know where I’d rather be.

Sticking to comparable nations - low population densities with the occasional city, renowned socio-economic and healthcare systems, outliers in the geography of Europe, compliant populations - Sweden hasn't been the CV19 place to be, compared to Denmark, Finland and Norway.

Those in the UK on NSC and elsewhere who are dead against lockdown, social distancing, masks, quarantine, track'n'trace, bossy scientists and politicians telling us what to do, only admire Sweden because they've taken a different path. It's kind of political, it seems to be a right-wing thing in certain quarters in the UK and USA to obsess about supposed human rights.

Forgetting that the elderly and vulnerable have a right to not die from CV19, if at all possible.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Nonsense. I have 2 teenage boys and trust me they wouldn't know who he was even if he walked into one of their house parties wearing a name badge.
Blaming Cummings is just playing party politics bullshit. If Cummings hadn't been a dishonest **** do you honestly think kids wouldn't have gone to raves?
Mine did, it was on news channels 24/7 for a couple of weeks. The nation tuned in on for the Sunday Boris bollocks.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
prove it ...!! go on , prove it ....prick...!

'this again"..??!! you tiresome trollop...you know **** all , gobby little **** .

You know there's an edit button right?

Scientific studies show it wasn't. I haven't seen any studies that say it was.

I'm no scientist so I can't prove it. I think most people with a basic level of critical thinking skills can see it wasn't manufactured from the evidence we are presented with.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I didn't realise there were actually people trying to stop the elderly from their rights to keep living!

Jesus Christ! Now that is controlling!
These conspiracies get more extreme by the day!

The ********s who didn’t and don’t give a fck about social distancing, illegal gatherings, the wearing of masks once mandatory .... would be spreading CV19 and causing more folk to die.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You know there's an edit button right?

Scientific studies show it wasn't. I haven't seen any studies that say it was.

I'm no scientist so I can't prove it. I think most people with a basic level of critical thinking skills can see it wasn't manufactured from the evidence we are presented with.

clueless, ****ing clueless....imagine the outcry and imminent world war if it became apparent that china had allowed a weapons grade virus to escape it's level 5 laboratory in Wuhan and then flown it straight into Europe , would you care to explain why there is no pandemic in china , would you care to explain why it was declared a pandemic within 5 weeks of surfacing ...get your head out of your spotty , parochial , sheltered little butthole.ffs

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
ebola leads to people disolving internally within day or two, not much time to spread. China and Italy have close industrial ties as Italians firms seek investment and collobaration with Chinese manufactures. neither points say anything about the possible man made nature of the virus. the idea of a man made viable virus is technical possible but crude, people clever than you and i say this one shows no evidence of sythesis.

they have been tinkering with corona type viruses since the 1980's ffs...the virus was active in china in november , it didn't stop them sending plane loads of execs to italy ....:thumbsup: nice one eh ......enjoy your lock down mate , such is life eh...?? tsk.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

a week to 16 days in critical cases ....muppet.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
clueless, ****ing clueless....imagine the outcry and imminent world war if it became apparent that china had allowed a weapons grade virus to escape it's level 5 laboratory in Wuhan and then flown it straight into Europe , would you care to explain why there is no pandemic in china , would you care to explain why it was declared a pandemic within 5 weeks of surfacing ...get your head out of your spotty , parochial , sheltered little butthole.ffs

So you've asked him to prove it and then typed all that out without a shred of proof?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here