Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gastón Ramírez

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
The type of player that would probably be the difference between us going up or not. If it were possible then we should jump on it.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
It's only a matter of time before the club is investigated for multiple murders. It is rather suspicious, Billy Sharp then Ramirez, only a matter of time before Tony's arrested and Dick Knight is reinstated as chairman. It's all a conspiracy, Dick's paying players to assassinate opposition players so he can make his move.

Barber's reportedly already fled the country, allegedly seeking refugee in Russia. Dunk has gone missing.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
All hypothetical as he plays off the front man so wouldn't fit in to our formation. Not good enough for us either!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There's no chance of him signing, if Bloom handed him a pen he'd probably knock it out of his hand and roll around on the floor a bit.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Southampton fans hate him.

True. A Saints supporting friend said thus:

"Did chuckle a bit at Gaston against you lots. He's good at that level but he's utter shit in the prem".

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
True. A Saints supporting friend said thus:

"Did chuckle a bit at Gaston against you lots. He's good at that level but he's utter shit in the prem".

He is on the back page of our (Southampton) local paper today, as he's now officially been released. The paper reckons that in total, Gaston cost Saints £21 million!

Iovan The Sweeper

May 16, 2016
It's only a matter of time before the club is investigated for multiple murders. It is rather suspicious, Billy Sharp then Ramirez, only a matter of time before Tony's arrested and Dick Knight is reinstated as chairman. It's all a conspiracy, Dick's paying players to assassinate opposition players so he can make his move.

Barber's reportedly already fled the country, allegedly seeking refugee in Russia. Dunk has gone missing.

I think you might be onto something here. You're also forgetting the horrible assault on Ricky Lambert's elbow by Greer's forehead in the win over Southampton at the Amex. I'm pretty sure that elbow had to go in plaster for 3 games, according to the Southampton Daily Echo

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I think you might be onto something here. You're also forgetting the horrible assault on Ricky Lambert's elbow by Greer's forehead in the win over Southampton at the Amex. I'm pretty sure that elbow had to go in plaster for 3 games, according to the Southampton Daily Echo

I cannot be forgetting that moment, that inspired my username. But I thought it was the Scottish maestro's elbow which incapacitated Lambert?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I cannot be forgetting that moment, that inspired my username. But I thought it was the Scottish maestro's elbow which incapacitated Lambert?

Ah yes, it was El-Abd who headbutted Lambert's elbow.

Lambert was red carded for swinging an arm at El Abd (who was preventing him from getting up off the floor).
Greer was sent off for (allegedly) elbowing Jonathon Forte.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here