Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gary o'reilly at the match yesterday

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
gary o'reilly at the match yesterday.

sorry if i have missed this thread, but gary o'reilly was at the match yesterday with team sheet and note pad and pen. who is he with these days and is he doing a scouting job does anyone know....

:shrug: :shrug:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
judewri said:

sorry if i have missed this thread, but gary o'reilly was at the match yesterday with team sheet and note pad and pen. who is he with these days and is he doing a scouting job does anyone know....

I thought he was doing media work, not sure who for, but don't remember him being with a club.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Don't know, but it is probably either Arsenal or Palace, given that he has links with them, unless of course he was spying for a consortium who are about to announce a take-over of the Albion...or maybe not!

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Probably some prep work for a radio analysis coming up. As next week there aren't that many 3pm kick offs on Saturday we are likely to get more media coverage than you would normaly get for a League One game.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Gully said:
Don't know, but it is probably either Arsenal or Palace, given that he has links with them, unless of course he was spying for a consortium who are about to announce a take-over of the Albion...or maybe not!
What's his link with Arsenal? He was a Spurs boy

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
judewri said:

he's scouting for Peacehaven

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Don't matter, you are of course absolutely right, I was temporarily confused as I once knew a cousin of his, a certain Paddy O'Reilly who himself was an Arsenal fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here