Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hooper

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ref should have seen it, but some of ours would have done the same. Bruno and Dunk constantly foul at defensive set pieces but often get away with it, Knocky is prone to going down like he's been shot. Time to move on.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It would be interesting if at the start of the new season there was a complete clampdown by referees on this push me pull me that goes on with every corner and free kick. Not sure how they decide whether a penalty or defensive freekick

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
What the **** are you on about you ****. When have we shoved a player out the way so the ball can continue on into the net?

Sidwell tried it in the first half yesterday so Skalak could get a free volley at the back post. He got spotted as it was even more blatant than Hoopers. You'll see every CF try and push a defender when they are clearly second best to the ball.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Undisclosed fee thought to be about £3m when he joined Wednesday but NooBHA said CH does not appear to rate him.

Can see why. Should be scoring that header (despite how good a save from Stockdale - it's an unmarked header 7 yards from goal) and other than that I thought he did very very little. He certainly isn't 3 X Hemed.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
It happens plenty of times in a game, sometimes you get them, sometimes you don't. I'm not that bothered by it, I would expect my strikers to physically effect the opposition defenders when crosses are coming in.

I just keep reflecting on the fact that the difference between the two sides in the two matches was the strikers. If you swapped Hooper and Forestieri for our two, we would confortably be in the final now. In fact we would probably have run away with the league.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
The apathy on this thread from Brighton fans is truly pathetic. That's exactly why we don't get a passionate atmosphere often at the Amex

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The apathy on this thread from Brighton fans is truly pathetic. That's exactly why we don't get a passionate atmosphere often at the Amex

The apathy is because this subject has been done to death over the last 24 hours. You could have contributed to one of the many threads already posted about it, but chose to start a brand new one. Then you're throwing your toys out of the cot because no-one wants to discuss it on your thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here