Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have to say after his perfoirmance today and at Colchester I am eating humble pie.

Was class today - in fact, he looked better than I ever remember him being.

Not saying we should give him a new contract - sort the manager out first and foremost and let them decide.

However, I would stick with him and Owusu as a partnership now - bringing Davies on for the last 20 minutes.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
murray and davies could both improve by watching and learning hart

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
To quote Luther Vandross, there's never too much when it comes to Gary Hart threads after a show like the one the fella put on today. The LEGEND continues.

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
Harty proved today how commitment, desire and experience can lift both a player and a team's performance.
HE WAS BLOODY WONDERFUL TODAY.
He also served to remind us why the team of 9 years ago was so succesful.
Well done and thankyou OGH.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Colchester & Oldham. Superb. 70mins and off didn't quite work today due to injuries, but still kept going. Nice one Gary, lets have another one!!!:bowdown:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Fantastic turn,did the hard work but just skidded the shot wide,if that had gone in it would have been a 10 today.

butters14

Mar 22, 2008
no humble pie for me

I'm enjoying it today, because I said a few weeks ago, after seeing his fitness and energy in the reserves, that he could do a job

"reserve games are turd" said some

i hope they were there to see his best game for very many years - and let's hope there are three more this season

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
I'll join you in that pie...
me too ....double helpings,:blush: he was the dogs today and showed a first touch the team ( lloyd apart) has been lacking. Was not convinced bringing him and kerry back was a good idea,, but at the rate our defence is crumbling we may need Mayo to do the same phoenix act .......

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I'd like to buy him a beer, next time I see him round my Uncles. After todays performance. Well played cuz.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here