Gary Hart

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
You do talk f***ing bollocks.

There wasn't a 'last point' to debate, because YET AGAIN, it was re-gurgitation of your 'true belief' that you have been spouting for the past three or four pages. One that you can't back up.

Newest mates? What is it with you and this 'newest mates' shit? Do you have issues with the fact that I (or anyone else) can actually talk to players like they were PEOPLE - and that *gasp*, they talk back. It's called having a conversation. I know it's a concept you're struggling with, but don't foist your insecurities on others.
Give it a rest for f*** sake. Your getting me boring then me now. Either name the players or do us all a favour and give it up. You're arguing over nameless sources. Either name them or turn it in.,

One thing I would like to add, our new left back sounded very surprised in his interview in the arsegas that Wilkins got the sack. No slagging off from him.

So out of interest, were these two nameless players your speaking off,1st team regulars (ie if fit they started) or not?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Because abusing racists is FUN.

It's what they're there for.

You're right, though. I'll call it a day. Doubtless someone else will want the last word, so I'll let them have it. I'm off to do something else more worthwhile now.

Agreed. However, the most fun I gleen from it is the realisation of the fact that no matter how much they huff and puff, they will eternally be in the minority and probably end up very sad and very alone as their archaic way of thinking is gradually exposed for the nonsense it is.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
You do talk f***ing bollocks.

There wasn't a 'last point' to debate, because YET AGAIN, it was re-gurgitation of your 'true belief' that you have been spouting for the past three or four pages. One that you can't back up.

Newest mates? What is it with you and this 'newest mates' shit? Do you have issues with the fact that I (or anyone else) can actually talk to players like they were PEOPLE - and that *gasp*, they talk back. It's called having a conversation. I know it's a concept you're struggling with, but don't foist your insecurities on others.

The last point was:

Vulture said that 'whatever the truth' etc...etc... thats odd because the truth is critical to his view on Wilkins.

You seem to hold a view and wont let a good bit of truth get in the way of that view.

You posted that Wilkins was absent alot earlier in the discussion, I pointed out that that just wasnt true.

I cant for the life of me see what you find so exasperrating about another person pointing out your inaccuracies.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Wilkins was fired.

He is now history.

Can we move on like he has.......

Your talking to the wrong people.

Try talking to the Gary Harts etc. that feed the press, this forum and random fans with replica shirts at any function that they feel might add an extra pound coin to the kitty at their up and coming testimonial.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If the best contribution you can make is to refer to other posters as total pricks because they have a different oppinion to yours then it's probably best you dont bother too much.

People that are openly and unnecessarily rude about players who have given as much as Gary Hart has to the club on a forum that they know he reads, are pricks in my opinion. Fine to make your point but best to do it with a touch of respect and class. Something beyond way too many people on this forum.

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
CHECK MATE:smokin:

Err the day Im checkmated by a lame response like that will be the day that Doug Loft is signed for Man Utd.

I stated my opinion and I backed it up with sound reasoning. A concept that is probably a bit beyond your weak skills related to arguing a point without sounding like a complete cock.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Give it a rest for f*** sake. Your getting me boring then me now. Either name the players or do us all a favour and give it up. You're arguing over nameless sources. Either name them or turn it in.,

One thing I would like to add, our new left back sounded very surprised in his interview in the arsegas that Wilkins got the sack. No slagging off from him.

So out of interest, were these two nameless players your speaking off,1st team regulars (ie if fit they started) or not?

I will not name names, nor will I ask anyone else to.

However, in answer to your question - usually starting XI or subs' bench. That's all I'm prepared to say.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The last point was:

Vulture said that 'whatever the truth' etc...etc... thats odd because the truth is critical to his view on Wilkins.

You seem to hold a view and wont let a good bit of truth get in the way of that view.

You posted that Wilkins was absent alot earlier in the discussion, I pointed out that that just wasnt true.

I cant for the life of me see what you find so exasperrating about another person pointing out your inaccuracies.

Where did Vulture come into this?

I'm not stating any inaccuracies.

Two players told me Wilkins wasn't at training for the last three weeks of the season. The inaccuracy, if any, lies in the story being told to me. I don't know if he was there or not because, like you, I wasn't there.

YOU, however, are saying he was there. You're not saying someone else said he was there - you are saying he was. So how was training?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I thought you said you had something better to do....

He just can't help himself i'm affraid.He was calling the other blokes bluff by saying what he did.If you know this knob as long as i do then you know he thrives on confrontation.He is under alot of pressure recovering monies for his failed business adventure.Can't blame him though.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
He just can't help himself i'm affraid.He was calling the other blokes bluff by saying what he did.If you know this knob as long as i do then you know he thrives on confrontation.He is under alot of pressure recovering monies for his failed business.Can't blame him though.

You low down dirty fat f***ing cunt.

One, you don't know me, we've never met you fuckwit imbecile - so your post falls down straight away. I don't associate with racist pigs who find the concept of house burglary hilarious.

Two, I'm not under any pressure recovering money, not that I have to justify myself to a lonely piece of shit like you. So you're wrong there too.

Apart from that, f*** off, you pig-eyed sack of shit.

Clear?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You low down dirty fat f***ing cunt.

One, you don't know me, we've never met you fuckwit imbecile - so your post falls down straight away. I don't associate with racist pigs who find the concept of house burglary hilarious.

Two, I'm not under any pressure recovering money, not that I have to justify myself to a lonely piece of shit like you. So you're wrong there too.

Apart from that, f*** off, you pig-eyed sack of shit.

Clear?

Get off the fence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports