Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

bigkev2007

Banned
Jan 30, 2008
And hopefully if Harty reads this thread and see what people have been saying, he may decide to move on. The bottom line is, nobody wants him here anymore. He's been a massive asset to the club, and no doubt hopefully will find out exactly what the fans think off him next Saturday, with a massive turn out and a brilliant send off for a great servant.

But if he struggled to get a game last year, he's hasn't got a pryer this season. So what's going to happen come May. Will he be calling Micky Adams a **** because he didn't play him, and moaning the manager wouldn't pick him.

He won't play, 'cause he aint good enough. END OFF.

Time to move on Harty. At least if you go elsewhere you'll get a game, and be rightly remembered as a legend here. If you stick around and continue your moaning, you'll just be remembered as a leg end.

ur a sad case if u think he is going to read ur poxy post

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
ur a sad case if u think he is going to read ur poxy post

I have absolutely nothing against Hart, but thought his digs at Wilkins were unfair.

But surprisingly as he posts on here, he IS likely to read mine, yours and Mr Burns poxy posts !!

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
f***ing hell, you're merely re-gurgitating what you've already said, and I heard it first time, and every other time since then. And once again, you've ducked my question. It is a common trait in you.

And once again, I state that who the players were is irrelevant. I know the players in question don't have an agenda. I also know that you cannot post without an agenda.

All you're saying is 'the players are liars'. That's not good enough. So, are you going to answer my question, or, as I suspect will be the case, you won't confirm your first-hand knowledge, and I will have little choice but to make a not unreasonable assumption that you are only operating to what 'sounds' absurd. It's up to you.

Your kiddin me, you will not say which players offered you the inaccuracies whilst demanding to know how I am aware that they were telling you 'their newest best friend' a pack of lies.

However this is one over time can be substantiated without me having to publicly divulge my source.

I say again that Wilkins was NOT absent from the club for 3 consecutive weeks and you TLO and those players that fed you this snippet are talking total bollocks.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Your kiddin me, you will not say which players offered you the inaccuracies whilst demanding to know how I am aware that they were telling you 'their newest best friend' a pack of lies.

However this is one over time can be substantiated without me having to publicly divulge my source.

I say again that Wilkins was NOT absent from the club for 3 consecutive weeks and you TLO and those players that fed you this snippet are talking total bollocks.

Right, so you're finally admitting you have a source. At least we're getting somewhere. Not far, but somewhere. It's better than your 'true belief' fantasy bollocks we normally get from you. Of course I'm not telling you who they players are, but at least I've told you the nature of the source.

However...
'Newest best friend'? What are you on about? You really are a prat, aren't you?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Right, so you're finally admitting you have a source. At least we're getting somewhere. Not far, but somewhere. It's better than your 'true belief' fantasy bollocks we normally get from you. Of course I'm not telling you who they players are, but at least I've told you the nature of the source.

However...
'Newest best friend'? What are you on about? You really are a prat, aren't you?

Your a precious little devil aint ya.

How can I say unequivocally that Wilkins was not absent as you and your mates made out, without frigging knowing that he was there !!!

Well work it out !! the nature of my source is someone that obviously was also at the training ground whilst Wilkins was there ............

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

At least TLO has stated that his sources are players ( albiet unnamed for obvious reasons ) - you've made no attempt to justify how you know your information. No need to name your source but at least explain why anyone should believe that your information is the truth.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Frankly this is a load of playground nonsense... however, whatever the truth, it does suggest that there was some pretty serious discontent in the camp in the latter part of DW's reign.

Can we move on, and just enjoy OGH's celebration... and the feeling of optimism in the air for the coming campaign?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Your a precious little devil aint ya.

How can I say unequivocally that Wilkins was not absent as you and your mates made out, without frigging knowing that he was there !!!

Well work it out !! the nature of my source is someone that obviously was also at the training ground whilst Wilkins was there ............

Precious? f*** off.

'My mates'? f*** sake, what is wrong with you?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
At least TLO has stated that his sources are players ( albiet unnamed for obvious reasons ) - you've made no attempt to justify how you know your information. No need to name your source but at least explain why anyone should believe that your information is the truth.

I have just told you , that it is someone within the training ground.

Find it out there would be bucket loads of people that could confirm whether Wilkins was absent for the times stated.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Frankly this is a load of playground nonsense... however, whatever the truth, it does suggest that there was some pretty serious discontent in the camp in the latter part of DW's reign.

Can we move on, and just enjoy OGH's celebration... and the feeling of optimism in the air for the coming campaign?

Its not really a fairpoint at all.

your 'whatever the truth' is critical to your latter assumption of the players discontent with Wilkins.

It would only suggest 'pretty serious discontent' if:

a) Last years first team players that were not subsequantly released by Wilkins were the ones sounded off...... They havent and wont.

or

b) Wilkins was absent for 3 consecutive weeks, due to issues raised by his first team squad players ......and he wasn't absent for 3 consecutive weeks anyhow, let alone for any internal strife reasons !!!

So your own efforts to placate mine and TLO's spat is the real playground nonesense bit.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Its not really a fairpoint at all.

your 'whatever the truth' is critical to your latter assumption of the players discontent with Wilkins.

It would only suggest 'pretty serious discontent' if:

a) Last years first team players that were not subsequantly released by Wilkins were the ones sounded off...... They havent and wont.

or

b) Wilkins was absent for 3 consecutive weeks, due to issues raised by his first team squad players ......and he wasn't absent for 3 consecutive weeks anyhow, let alone for any internal strife reasons !!!

So your own efforts to placate mine and TLO's spat is the real playground nonesense bit.
Oh for f*** sake, we heard you first time, you boring, boring pillock.

Get over yourself, you and your true belief.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You don't like it when someone gets one over you,do you?

Get him Gully.The blokes a total :tosser: of the highest order.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Oh for f*** sake, we heard you first time, you boring, boring pillock.

Get over yourself, you and your true belief.

Your an agrressive one aint ya ..........

Couldnt quite debate the last point eh !!

Go and contact your newest mates, coz you have the players numbers havent you ..... and tell them that they were lying .... go on .... dare ya.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Your an agrressive one aint ya ..........

Couldnt quite debate the last point eh !!

Go and contact your newest mates, coz you have the players numbers havent you ..... and tell them that they were lying .... go on .... dare ya.

You do talk f***ing bollocks.

There wasn't a 'last point' to debate, because YET AGAIN, it was re-gurgitation of your 'true belief' that you have been spouting for the past three or four pages. One that you can't back up.

Newest mates? What is it with you and this 'newest mates' shit? Do you have issues with the fact that I (or anyone else) can actually talk to players like they were PEOPLE - and that *gasp*, they talk back. It's called having a conversation. I know it's a concept you're struggling with, but don't foist your insecurities on others.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
f*** off yourself, fat pig, and come back when you know what you're on about - which, knowing your levels of thickness, is going to be quite a while.

Or have you run out of windows to lick?

TLO, you strike me as a pretty intelligent bloke, so why do you let yourself get drawn in by these dimwits?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here