Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
As i have said i would love to tell all but what i know is not too be shared - What has Ian upset Gary over his testimonial - not bad considering Dick Knight said he would give Ian a testimonial and never has - people on here have been going on about how the players feel about being released - well ian had just received player of the season when he was released and was forced to retire a year later - some players that are still able to play into their 30's want to think themselves lucky

What are you on about? Where did I say Ian upset Harty?

Let's get this straight. You've heard one version of events. Not both sides - just one. You want to give us the meaningless headlines of the story, without saying what the story is. You can't back it up on here, but it's not going to stop you taking pot-shots, without any recourse to justifying yourself or your statements.

I appreciate that you can't reveal your source, or even the nature of it - in which case, I question the wisdom (a) of your source, and (b) the nature of you posting your meaningless stuff.

The reason I won't tell you about OGH's testimonial programme is because the source is a poster on here, and they have not said for me to say why. If and when they do, I might be in a position to go further. They might even say themselves. If not, I will say no more.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
As i've already pointed out (thus backing up) my 'twat' description was an overreaction. Apologies...but given the nature of your responses i'd have probably used it in an appropriate manner sooner or later anyway.

xx
But the point is willy wanderer, its not the first, and no doubt the last time you'll do it (overreact I mean, and call someone a twat). Next time, just put your A Level English brain in gear, before you let your fingers lose on the keyboard. If your at a loss what to do with them, you can always stick them down your pant:thumbsup:

Last edited:

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
FIRSTLY back on topic: IT'S MICKYS TEAM LET HIM HAVE THE TOOLS HE WANTS TO DO THE JOB

Bhadeb stop hi-jacking EVERY bloody thread that Deano's name is mentioned to A: start an attack on Dick B: Defend Deano.

My own personal opinion is Gary is only 31 with a lot left going for him and fully deserves a place in the squad

i am not just stating how i feel the same as everyone else - i am not getting aggressive or slagging anyone off - i am not the only person that has this opinion many brighton fans ( and my husband speaks to many people that come in his works - some complete strangers) they are not happy with whats happened and is happening.

i could of understood what has happened if it was 12 months ago but not now - we improved and at the end of the day that is all Dick asked for at the beginning of last season

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
i am not just stating how i feel the same as everyone else - i am not getting aggressive or slagging anyone off - i am not the only person that has this opinion many brighton fans ( and my husband speaks to many people that come in his works - some complete strangers) they are not happy with whats happened and is happening.

i could of understood what has happened if it was 12 months ago but not now - we improved and at the end of the day that is all Dick asked for at the beginning of last season

At the end of the day it is THE BOARDS decision WHO they employ at THEIR club

NO business of ours who is there or how. Just as long as the job gets done

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
What are you on about? Where did I say Ian upset Harty?

Let's get this straight. You've heard one version of events. Not both sides - just one. You want to give us the meaningless headlines of the story, without saying what the story is. You can't back it up on here, but it's not going to stop you taking pot-shots, without any recourse to justifying yourself or your statements.

I appreciate that you can't reveal your source, or even the nature of it - in which case, I question the wisdom (a) of your source, and (b) the nature of you posting your meaningless stuff.

The reason I won't tell you about OGH's testimonial programme is because the source is a poster on here, and they have not said for me to say why. If and when they do, I might be in a position to go further. They might even say themselves. If not, I will say no more.

Thank you for that comment - i fully understand that you have been told in confidence - i have also - that is the same if i was too tell who i think the words S**t and fan come to mind

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I agree with what you say, and look forward to McLeod and Cox getting lots of assists this season. Having said that, if our backs are against the wall against a decent side and we there are 20 minutes remaining, I would much rather have OGH come on and use his experience to shore things up than an untried youngster.

Completely agree. I would draw comparison to Liverpool re-signing Robbie Fowler when they didn't really need him. He knew the club, settled and did the odd cameo, probably better than someone of a similar age who would not settle so well.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

So what? Just because people aren't happy doesn't mean Dick isn't justified in his actions.

It's probably more a case of people not knowing what happened or why it happened. And that includes you and your 'I know what happened, but won't say' bollocks.

Why would i want to support another club - this is the team i have always supported - i am not having a pop at Dick - i have now taken the view that when it goes tits up i can sit at withdean and have a laugh at all the fans getting the hump

That's the type of 'support' we need. It's good to have stalwart fans such as yourself.

As I said-why not take your type of 'support' to a club that would appreciate it? Have you considered Tottenham? I'm sure you'd fit in almost immediately.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
At the end of the day it is THE BOARDS decision WHO they employ at THEIR club

NO business of ours who is there or how. Just as long as the job gets done

are you forgetting the little fact of how much money the fans put into club - there would be no club without us - and dick has said this is a community club - not owned by a board of directors

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
are you forgetting the little fact of how much money the fans put into club - there would be no club without us - and dick has said this is a community club - not owned by a board of directors

Whom without you convieniently forget again there would be no club

Yes the fans put money in but the club put a lot in too

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
So what? Just because people aren't happy doesn't mean Dick isn't justified in his actions.

It's probably more a case of people not knowing what happened or why it happened. And that includes you and your 'I know what happened, but won't say' bollocks.

thanks i have just posted a decent reply to one of your posts

You really haven't got a clue have you?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

That applies to all clubs outside of the Prem (and to be fair, quite a few who are in it too) though.

There is no rational reason to support the Albion, we all do it out of a love we cannot explain.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
thanks i have just posted a decent reply to one of your posts

OK time to stop the bullshit

YOU DON'T HAVE TO REVEAL YOUR SOURCE BUT FFS TELL US WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.

And none of this i was told in confidence either as you have been on here telling us "you won't believe what Dick has done"
Leave us to believe or not but tell us exactly what you have heard or STOP f***ing HARPING ON ABOUT IT

OK time to stop the bullshit

YOU DON'T HAVE TO REVEAL YOUR SOURCE BUT FFS TELL US WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.

And none of this i was told in confidence either as you have been on here telling us "you won't believe what Dick has done"
Leave us to believe or not but tell us exactly what you have heard or STOP f***ing HARPING ON ABOUT IT

You know that will never happen-it's Wilkins using a dodgy user name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here