Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Glitter to be deported back to the UK!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Interesting that one, as I believe he'll have to sign the sex offenders register and notify the authorities of where he's living.

My point being, where's he going to go? Most sex offenders are fairly anonymous looking, & if a stranger moves in next door, you're not going to know their background, are you, whereas Glitter's face has been on the front of all the papers in the past few years. Plenty of people will recognise him.

He can't have much cash in the bank after spending years in prison, so I doubt he'll be able to buy an expensive hideaway, while he won't be able to move abroad (I don't think) as most countries won't give him a visa.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I wouldn't want him in my gang!

Incidentally...whats two foot tall and stands by your kids bed?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I wonder if he'll do some kind of comeback tour. Be good to see him dust off the old platform boots.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Interesting that one, as I believe he'll have to sign the sex offenders register and notify the authorities of where he's living.

My point being, where's he going to go?

Maybe he could live in Paedoborough?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
He can't have much cash in the bank after spending years in prison,

He might do. Too many ignorant people over here play one of his songs (Rock n Roll Pt 2) to celebrate a sporting event, for which he'll have been getting the royalties. I have been campaigning to stop the (ice) hockey teams in the local league from using it to celebrate goals by the home team. The team I work for has stopped but at least half the others still used it at the end of last season, which is criminal given how many songs there are to choose from.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
As far as you can believe the newspapers, one of them said a short while ago that he still gets huge airplay and thus royalties from most Asian countries and that he had 'earned' around a £1,000,000 in the time he had been banged up.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Look on the bright side.

He will be back in time to watch the MANCHESTER CITY match (assuming he can get a ticket)
:blush:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London

My point being, where's he going to go? Most sex offenders are fairly anonymous looking, & if a stranger moves in next door, you're not going to know their background, are you, whereas Glitter's face has been on the front of all the papers in the past few years. Plenty of people will recognise him.

He can't have much cash in the bank after spending years in prison, so I doubt he'll be able to buy an expensive hideaway, while he won't be able to move abroad (I don't think) as most countries won't give him a visa.

That sounds like a fair punishment really, mess with kids, get your life messed up.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I suggest that any one of the many posters on NSP donates their laptop to GG as their trawling through the wank bank will be enough incriminating evidence to have him sent back down :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here