Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Elphick has been sold

Sep 24, 2003
Seven Dials
Apologies if this is "fixtures" but I undertand that Gary Elphick has been sold to St Albans City for an undisclosed fee.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It sort of comes under the youth team thread but we didn't know to whom.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
are you sure he has been sold?Thought MM really rated him thats why he played against Reading

E

enigma

St Albans? Would have thought he could do better than that.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
vulture said:
are you sure he has been sold?Thought MM really rated him thats why he played against Reading

Tommy is better.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
I thought Gary Elphick was a clumsy defender, always seemed to give way fouls and his positioning wasn't exactly brillant. Hopefully he will improve being at St Albans.

You can tell that from 45 mins of football? He was thrown in at the deep end against Reading and picked up what a lot of people consider to be two very harsh yellow cards. He really wasn't that bad and I think we might regret selling him. That said his younger brother does look to be a top prospect.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Undisclosed fee ? Brings to mind the advert on TV for the coca cola win a player competition - out pops Chris Mcphee from the vending machine and the bloke is really pissed off as he put a quid in and there's no change.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yeah and heres the best bit he didnt even know about it, no one from the club bothered to tell him, if anyone knows him ask him what he thinks of BHAFC at the moment, there are elements to this club that would make most on here's hair stand on end:shootself

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Interesting, I have seen him play on a few occasions and thought he had enough potential to at least another season to make the breakthrough.

Yorkie is right tho, Tommy has always been rated as the better prospect.

Still, good luck to him, it may be somewhere else, but what is the score with Chris Breach? I heard he may be being offloaded too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here