Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary dicker

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Why the f***ing hell (excuse my french) is Slade not starting him?
For Christ sakes last season Dicker was the only player on the pitch, and more so in midfield who showed so much ability, yet he struggles to get in the starting 11.
Yet no one knows why?
Pisses me right off, its an embarassment.:tantrum::angry:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Agreed, Looked class when he came on today as well. The two lads in the middle look too similar.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
It winds me up because it's so f***ing obvious:US:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Dicker has to start on Friday.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dicker is quality and should be starting.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Dicker is quality and should be starting.

Agreed. looked far better than anyone currently playing. Lets hope he gets his chance from now.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has Dicker upset RS ?

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Its called competition for places. IMO Dicker will replace,not Navarro but Cox,we are just not good enough to play 2 wingers,especially away

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I'd play Dicker and Crofts in the middle - Dicker looked the most composed Albion player in the whole game and he only played 11 mins.

This season smacks of deja-vu to me. MA didn't know his best 11 last season and kept chopping and changing week on week (partly due to injuries). The same thing's happening again this season - the sooner RS is able to determine the best 11 and keep them together for more than one game, then I'm sure things will improve (accepted, that with the 3 red cards so far it's going to be difficult over the next few games).

With everbody fit and available i would play :

GK - Kuipers or Smith (not fussed as there's little between them IMO)
Defence : Whing - Virgo - Elphick or Tunnicliffe - McNulty (when fit)
Midfield : Cox - Crofts - Dicker - Wright or Bennett
Forwards : Dickinson - Forster

Crofts and Navarro were too similar today and did little to protect the defence and I think therefore Dicker has to come in next week.

I'm still optimistic things will improve over the coming weeks as there are signs of hope. Dickinson, Tunnicliffe and Smith all did well today and I'm still convinced when the side settles and we can avoid too many changes we'll do okay. I'm not prepared to hit the panic button just yet, and I will still be at Millwall next Friday.

butters14

Mar 22, 2008
for once we have a string on which everyone agrees - and on which everyone is right. Of course Dicker should be starting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here