Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Barlow/X factor tonite

PeteSA2011

Sep 28, 2011
gary and the other judges are thinking it funny to tease the contestants by pretending they hadnt got throuhg to the live final when they really had. so funny. ho ho ho. people who have so much rideing on his desiision.

what a ****?

maybe someone should do the same to him. and tell him his mums dead? and then tell him a hour later that it was only a joke?

now that would be funny :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could not believe that Louis Walsh could put that Goldie through and reject the barmaid but luckily all was well in the end because Goldie pulled out.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
How much more emotion can be squeezed out of this format ? Its got so bad that some poor young girl blurted out that if she fails now it's back to school and "my life is over " :lol:

Also the boy bands who both failed but the " top performers" of each band get dragged back to form a " Superband " ? Would have been nice if one or two of them said " Na, sorry mate, if I can't perform with my mates then it isn't right " " I can't dump my friends for a chance of making it ":rolleyes:

Also the contrived jumping in to the swimming pool is painfully false, I don't think any of them had watches on or anything like wallets or mobiles in their pockets, rather odd eh ?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I grew a dislike for ROLAND this evening by letting the little sprite in instead of the chunky, tattoed scotswoman. She had a good voice and shouldn't be gotten rid of purely thanks to her physical imperfectness.

PeteSA2011

Sep 28, 2011
billy. thx for the liink. dont now the background the documentry. but thought a bit sick to play the joke on a kid? at least on x factor they are all adults

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Does Gary not like Tulisa? People have been making comments about the body language between them on Jonathan Ross last night!

What's the story there then?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
But who would you get rid of though? Amelia, Misha, Janet and Sophie are all better singers.

Probably the north London barmaid. Habibsi. The fat one made ROLAND cry in the first audition and that capture of emotion in music should be remembered and applauded. Now they have 4 slighly photogenic 16-19 year olds in there. For fatsy-lovers like me we only have that fat scouse boy and the fat shrieker who is only in there because the crazed woman from the east bowed out when realising she was ridiculous.
I don't remember names so easy.

billy. thx for the liink. dont now the background the documentry. but thought a bit sick to play the joke on a kid? at least on x factor they are all adults

It is a comedy/spoof documentary - if easily offended by satire don't watch this clip or indeed most other things by Chris Morris (ok you can exclude his role as the deranged boss in the "IT Crowd" from this). Hope this is of benefit.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Can't believe the OP is blaming Barlow for what is part of the format and always has been. It's a tv programme to make money out of voting and a xmas single and the more drama the merrier. If you are so wrapped up in X factor you need to get a life. How many of these finalist actually state that all they want to do is be the best they can be at singing for an audience. All they want is fame and fortune so if they take a big fall then tough.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I grew a dislike for ROLAND this evening by letting the little sprite in instead of the chunky, tattoed scotswoman. She had a good voice and shouldn't be gotten rid of purely thanks to her physical imperfectness.

I quite agree MB. I thought that the Scottish woman had a better voice than most of them. As you say, she was dumped on looks alone. Louie on the other hand, seems to like taking the more outlandish ones like the idiot Goldie, and that really skinny gay bloke through.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The girls should walk this X Factor, I agree that the Scottish girl should have gone through but being fat, ugly, heavily tattoed and pierced over rode the fact that she has an amazing voice and delivery.

Why did Goldie quit (or was she pushed)? Must have been some dirt dragged up on her, can't imagine what :rolleyes:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
gary and the other judges are thinking it funny to tease the contestants by pretending they hadnt got throuhg to the live final when they really had. so funny. ho ho ho. people who have so much rideing on his desiision.
It's awful, you'd think it should be a singing contest, but it's just a very naf entertainment show. I don't single any of the judges out, that's the way they've been told to do it. People who've given that much effort deserve more respect. That's why I don't watch it (wife has had the last couple of episodes on).
Could not believe that Louis Walsh could put that Goldie through and reject the barmaid but luckily all was well in the end because Goldie pulled out.
Unbelievable, exactly the same as above, she was put through for the controversy and laugh etc, because there's no way that Cowell would want to try and sell records with her singing. To think they could have given the place to someone with potential, the show is a complete joke.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Roland made an absolute HOWLER by kicking Jade Richards out. Purely on looks, can't be any other reason as vocally she was the best singer in the competition. I hate Tulissa, talentless bimbo from a really shit British band , she looks evil, the manipulation of the boy band was just wrong. Barlow will win and Frankie Cocozza is the one to be backing in this competition now.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here