Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gareth Bale = Cock

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Orlandi did the heart shape after his goal against Blackpool but that is fair enough cause he is a) Albion and b) Well fit.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
It is seriously one of the most annoying things when watching him play, I just hate it. I have no reason to hate it, it's an irrational hate. I just hate it.

Did I mention I hate it?

He's a joy to watch...then he celebrates....

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
On similar lines, didn't Posh Spice once attempt to stop Peterborough Utd using the nickname Posh but got told to google off?

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Somebody at the game on Saturday said that Gus appeared to get the hump with Lua Lua over doing that after he scored, but I didn't notice as I was watching him do it.

Always thought it is a bit mad to do it - get it only slightly wrong, and it's an easy way of breaking an ankle bone or something and could be out of action for a long time. I can sympathise with managers not wanting players doing it.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
On similar lines, didn't Posh Spice once attempt to stop Peterborough Utd using the nickname Posh but got told to google off?

Not quite. To be honest I think she got in some unnecessary grief over that.

Peterborough tried to register the name as a trademark. Whilst she quite sensibly put in a counter claim.

Both had a far claim. They've had the nickname for years. She hadn't but was far more famous than Peterborough worldwide.

I think Peterborough won the day, but it was them trying to trademark the word that initiated her people to act. I doubt she had personally even heard of them.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I think its quite pathetic that a grown man feels the need to run around twisting his fingers into a stupid little heart shape for the cameras. I inwardly cringe every time I see it.

He does it for his girlfriend apparently, the ape-faced sap.

Agreed.

But wanting to trademark a silly little drawing, what is the world coming to?

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Peterborough tried to register the name as a trademark. Whilst she quite sensibly put in a counter claim.

Both had a far claim. They've had the nickname for years. She hadn't but was far more famous than Peterborough worldwide.

I think Peterborough won the day, but it was them trying to trademark the word that initiated her people to act. I doubt she had personally even heard of them.

Fair enough, I sit corrected.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Somebody at the game on Saturday said that Gus appeared to get the hump with Lua Lua over doing that after he scored, but I didn't notice as I was watching him do it.

Always thought it is a bit mad to do it - get it only slightly wrong, and it's an easy way of breaking an ankle bone or something and could be out of action for a long time. I can sympathise with managers not wanting players doing it.

The club doc banned him from doing it...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Oh posh spice is a slapper
she really isn't thorough
when she's registering patents
She forgets Peterborough

It's a work in progress.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I think its quite pathetic that a grown man feels the need to run around twisting his fingers into a stupid little heart shape for the cameras. I inwardly cringe every time I see it.

He does it for his girlfriend apparently, the ape-faced sap.

I find it cringeworthy as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here