Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gardner-loan agreement!

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Absolute waste of space and wages!
Like others have said previously he's on a South coast jolly for three months. No desire or commitment for the shirt.
He's only interested in scoring a wonder goal from 20 yards out...Jonathan Obika has better strike accuracy than Gardner.

My preferred midfield three would be:

Ince
Holla JFC

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Really d0n't get the point in in Gardner, especially when we had Ince and Crofts available at the time, not to mention Dale coming back at some point, and the hard ******* Toko???

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Absolute waste of space and wages!
Like others have said previously he's on a South coast jolly for three months. No desire or commitment for the shirt.
He's only interested in scoring a wonder goal from 20 yards out...Jonathan Obika has better strike accuracy than Gardner.

I think he's only interested in being the first player to hoof the ball out of The Amex.

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
On current showings I'm not impressed by Gardner at all. I feel for Ince though, I thought he had some decent games last year and was hoping he was going to push on this season.

I'm looking forward to Stephens coming back!!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
The terms of his loan must mean that he plays,why otherwise would he keep getting the nod! He and Teixiera lose the ball far too much! Teixiera can be tolerated because he is flair ,quality and potential matchwinner. You can only carry one player!!

I don't like to critise any of our players for one bad performance but I've seen most of Albion's games this season and Gardner is unique in being consistently poor.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Gardner is sh1te. Ince is a more effective player for us, in a fvkked up season this selection really grates.

He's been a big disappointment. One decent game so far, against Cardiff I think

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I'd like to say this thread is an over-reaction, but it's simply not. His only contribution is wayward shots from 20+ yards. Nothing more.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
When I was a kid, would have said 'can't shoot for toffee'. I'd say that fits Gardner perfectly.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Our midfield would look far stronger with Stephens and Crofts available. That said............ Gardner is a bit of a Billy Big. Boots who clearly thinks he is far better than he has shown for us. Why Sami lets him take free kicks is a mystery.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Agreed Gardner is Toilet! Long range passing is shocking, bottles tackles and can't shoot! Kemy would be my choice !

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Send him back to Villa. Useless.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Cannot stand the guy. His first match for us he tried to play billy big balls by taking the free kick over others. Missed.

Yesterday he continued as per every time he has stepped on the pitch for us, in being complete dog crap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here