Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gardens.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Sorry mate but you're not coming across very clearly. Is your garden in your home? a community garden? a public garden or something else?

If you post a question, at least give us the facts so we can help yolu

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
To restore it to its original state. I can't figure out the boundaries where the previous borders were so looking for some gaudiance, ie, pictures.

Why don't you get all the locals who walk past and tell you that it looked great in the 90s, describe it to you? Give them a pencil and paper.

I doubt there is any chance of obtaining an aerial shot of any garden in detail from 25 years ago.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sorry mate but you're not coming across very clearly. Is your garden in your home? a community garden? a public garden or something else?

could just be a wheel barrow he wants to plant up

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's a big garden. Is there anyway of obtaining an airo photo of the previous garden?

There are a lot of big gardens. A few of them may have been photographed from the air, but not that many. The point is, you need to actually state WHERE this ruddy garden is before anyone might be able to help you.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Here's a picture of my garden, it won't help you much, but I like it.

c13b8d87f16636c547a424133270520c.jpg

Sent from the boot of Lingard

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016

Sorry, yes it's my home, it was over run when we moved in and it looks great now but not as it was when the previous people lived in before, old age I suppose meaning it was neglected. Just want to see what the previous garden looked liked and if there's any photos I could obtain?

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Sorry, yes it's my home, it was over run when we moved in and it looks great now but not as it was when the previous people lived in before, old age I suppose meaning it was neglected. Just want to see what the previous garden looked liked and if there's any photos I could obtain?

Why is it so important it's restored to how your neighbours liked it? Why not create some magic of your own?

How big is it? Which way does it face? Is it enclosed or open?

Throw us a bone.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I read somewhere that German planes took a huge number of high quality photos during the war. Is your garden of any strategic importance?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

1. Nobody here knows where you live. So how can anyone help you find an aerial pic from 25 years ago ?
2. If it looks great now, then why are you looking to wind the clock back for a bunch of strangers who mince past your front gate every once in a while ? Enjoy what you have, and do what YOU want with it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As slight aside, when I look out of my upstairs back window, I am AMAZED at how some people value their gardens, or rather don't. I'm not saying mine is like the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, but I've done a fair bit with it, putting borders and plants in, woodchip, solar lights, keeping the lawn mowed, bushes trimmed, the fences and shed coated and maintained etc. Its not big, but its neat and tidy, and is a place I value and treasure to spend quality time outdoors in.

The two adjacent to me are ok (although they've elected to concrete them over, which I would never do). But further up and down the row of houses, SOME of those gardens are an absolute disgrace. Overgrown, unkempt, junk everywhere, crappy fences. I mean what is wrong with these people ? Their own personal space to do whatever they want with, but some of them choose to do.....nothing. Except just let it get overgrown. Some poor sods are stuck in flats and don't even have the luxury of some outdoor space of their own, yet others who are lucky enough to have it, do nothing with it. Its laziness, pure and simple. Doesn't cost much to keep a small garden tidy except for a bit of time and effort.

Some of those gardens I'd be embarrassed to have outside the back of my house. Winds me right up it does.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here