Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Garcia on bbc news

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I love oscar hes gonna get us promoted i can feel it!!

Any evidence of similar feelings proving accurate? That I can take to Ladbrokes tomorrow, I mean?

He has yet to amass a single minute of experience in English league football, which I fear may count against him.

Mind you, if Ian Holloway can take two teams up in three years, I suppose anything's possible ...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Any evidence of similar feelings proving accurate? That I can take to Ladbrokes tomorrow, I mean?

He has yet to amass a single minute of experience in English league football, which I fear may count against him.

Mind you, if Ian Holloway can take two teams up in three years, I suppose anything's possible ...

I think you seriously underestimate Wurzel. Pellegrini hasn't managed in England before - do you think Man City fans are worried about that?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
this "hasn't managed in england" stuff is nonsense. for a player, ok, it's more physical.

but for a manager that knows inside out the barcelona philosophy - why does he need to know too much? he can watch a few DVDs of each team before we play them, and that's enough.

most teams in the championship have multi nationed players anyway.

i don't understand this comment, and would like more depth to it please from someone.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
this "hasn't managed in england" stuff is nonsense. for a player, ok, it's more physical.

but for a manager that knows inside out the barcelona philosophy - why does he need to know too much? he can watch a few DVDs of each team before we play them, and that's enough.

most teams in the championship have multi nationed players anyway.

i don't understand this comment, and would like more depth to it please from someone.
I'm puzzled by it too, and have challenged the odd post, trotting the tired phrase out, as yet it's not been replied too.

What if Oscar's best is better than the entire Championship's best.
Why should he have to lower his standards to conform?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here