Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Garage Services.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Two things;

1) I know that you're often made the butt of jokes for no real reason but this isn't one of those times, though I don't blame you for assuming

2) Are you saying that every garage should provide cobbled lanes and Hovis? If so, I'm with you my revolutionary brother!

I am saying by all means stock groceries bread and milk but also have a small selection of motorists requisites like fuses, screen wash, oil possibly jump leads tow rope instant puncture repair etc

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I am saying by all means stock groceries bread and milk but also have a small selection of motorists requisites like fuses, screen wash, oil possibly jump leads tow rope instant puncture repair etc
I don't think many would disagree with you to be honest, though as others have said I'd imagine it's not profitable enough for garages to use up space they could devote to a 4th drink chiller or sausage roll warmer.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't think many would disagree with you to be honest, though as others have said I'd imagine it's not profitable enough for garages to use up space they could devote to a 4th drink chiller or sausage roll warmer.

Exactly....and blame the supermarkets....since they started opening petrol stations stocked with food etc....the likes of Shell etc have been forced to compete

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here