Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gannon seen with Knight today in Hove

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
This afternoon in Cafe Nero in Hove, Dick Knight & Jim Gannon seen enjoying a coffee and chat together.

A simple courteous social meeting prior to the match on Sat, on the back of Gannons interview and dealings with Knight or something more to it I wonder.

Strange of him to come down this early for the match. Perhaps a little pre-emptive tapping up should we get relegated????

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Alas I am Sussex not Met so am not trained in fitting people up on trumped up charges!

I am told that it is between Sussex and Essex as to who are the worst offenders for that. As Bob Monkhouse once asked a pc at Blazers
' Did you train at Hendon you know the place where they teach you to remember something that was never said in the first place.'

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Might be discussing to purchase Dicker too.

Thats a good call actually. Could be a perfectly reasonable excuse for him to be meeting Knight although wouldn't that usually be a chairman to chairman thing? At this stage of the season too I find it unlikely.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
if true bit of strange timing, would have thought he would be up north sorting his team out for Sat

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Whing's too young and inexperienced to go into management

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
I passed Russel Slade in Hove (near Waitrose on Western Road) on Monday afternoon. Maybe he had just had a meeting with Dick Knight too.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
If DK even thinks he can replace Slade with Gannon then my attendance in any of next season can be taken as non existent.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Nothing sinister is going to happen if the two were in a COFFEE SHOP in Hove of all places.:laugh:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
This afternoon in Cafe Nero in Hove, Dick Knight & Jim Gannon seen enjoying a coffee and chat together.

A simple courteous social meeting prior to the match on Sat, on the back of Gannons interview and dealings with Knight or something more to it I wonder.

Strange of him to come down this early for the match. Perhaps a little pre-emptive tapping up should we get relegated????

Seen by who?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here