Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Games with flags handed out,we have actually won

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
did I actually read somewhere they are calling it a promotion celebration between us and Newcastle very strange if true. Cant really celebrate what happened 2 year ago whilst in a vital relegation scrap. Nothing to celebrate here other than 3 points hopefully.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh dear, has it really come to this

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I was sort of hoping that an aggressive attacking line up and style of play, plus tactical superiority might obviate the need for flags - but it’s a nice gesture it won’t kill anyone (hopefully).

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
There was FA all wrong with the atmosphere at the START of the Bournemouth or Cardiff games, the team managed to destroy both those atmospheres all by themselves.

This 100% . no need for the club to try to manufacture an atmosphere tomorrow, just perform on the bloody pitch

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Not over keen myself. And I can’t even get annoyed with kids in front of me as I’m in the family stand!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
This 100% . no need for the club to try to manufacture an atmosphere tomorrow, just perform on the bloody pitch
I couldn't agree more Frank. We all admire Hooton and the lads but if Hooton and Trollope come round to my house and insist on my wife and my kids lining up for breakfast in a defensively minded 4-5-1 formation and restricting our normal access to the dining room table then I'd say "Oi, Hooton, NO! You may have masterminded the promotion and progression of my beloved football club but you may not dictate to my family how we should go about eating our Kellogs Crunchy Nut Cornflakes and our Kingsmill thick sliced. You can take your Blue & White Army, go back to the American Express Performance Centre and focus on your pathetic levels as a coach".

"And you would have right on your side George"

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Surely another record to be broken

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Agree with others. It's not appropriate for tomorrow. What are we celebrating? Atmosphere should be electric anyway.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I couldn't agree more Frank. We all admire Hooton and the lads but if Hooton and Trollope come round to my house and insist on my wife and my kids lining up for breakfast in a defensively minded 4-5-1 formation and restricting our normal access to the dining room table then I'd say "Oi, Hooton, NO! You may have masterminded the promotion and progression of my beloved football club but you may not dictate to my family how we should go about eating our Kellogs Crunchy Nut Cornflakes and our Kingsmill thick sliced. You can take your Blue & White Army, go back to the American Express Performance Centre and focus on your pathetic levels as a coach".

"And you would have right on your side George"

Yeah, exactly what i would say

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here