Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Games when you got injured

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A sight extension to this.

Coming back from John Byrne's Liverpool match, I nodded off.
Not too bad other than the fact that I was driving.

As we drifted onto the rumble strip in the middle of whichever motorway we were on, I woke and corrected our road position.

Unfortunately my mate woke momentarily later, in a blind panic threw his arms out punching me in the nose.
This in turn caused me to drive back into the central reservation.

Happy dayz.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Too many to remember. Im always smashing my shins up. QPR Last season I ended up 3 rows down after absolute bedlem. Covered in Bruises head to toe.

Last edited:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I slipped taking a short cut to withdean stadium for the first home game there and cut my arms and legs quite badly. I was first in the St Johns casualty book and bled through the first half.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Not at a game but on the way back from Walsall away 87/88.
There was a bit of “sport” with Palace at Victoria,I ended up going head over bollox down an escalator,had to have 12 stitches in Me knee.
Happy days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
West Ham at home this season..third goal..pulled a back muscle whilst celebrating..took two weeks to get right.......few close shaves with opposition supporters..... can't remember anything else during the other 49 years of watching Brighton

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Brighton v Ipswich 1991. I was just 13 and down the front of the north stand, when we scored our first someone jumped up onto the fence and in doing so booted me backwards in the face, giving me a bloody nose. I got to sit by the goal for the rest of the game and was on the pitch pretty quick at the end!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Lincoln away fa cup. Drank till dawn for first time in a decade. Presume liver injury.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I didn't realise how dangerous it is to be an Albion fan but some of the above made me laugh. I have only suffered trauma at various stages:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here