Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Games to get this Xmas

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
ok nerds and nerdettes, what console or PC games should I be getting to keep me and the family entertained this yuletide season. What are the new realeases that really live up to the hype and what games of the last year have you really enjoyed

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
ok nerds and nerdettes, what console or PC games should I be getting to keep me and the family entertained this yuletide season. What are the new realeases that really live up to the hype and what games of the last year have you really enjoyed

Depends on the Family really.

From my perspective (young adult), there isn't anything due out that is worth spending money on. Not until March.

Over the last year there have been some good games. Mass effect 2 & Red Dead Remption were, in my opinion the best of 2010. Fifa 11 is a good choice too, obviously :lol:

Aside, FM 2011, I've actually not bought a PC game in a long time, so can't really make any recommendations.

I'd check some good review sites to get a broader view once you're done on NSC. Ign, Gamespot, Escapist & Eurogamer are good places to start.

:albion1:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Depends what age group we are talking about -

Under 12 and you can't go wrong with Mario,
15-18, get them Dead Rising 2 and Black Ops

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here