Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game vs Eastbourne Town

Inkerman

Sep 3, 2003
Berkshire
My 11 year old nephew (who lives in Hailsham) has just called me and said that he has been invited (by Polegate Grasshoppers who he plays for) to watch a game at The Saffrons which is Eastbourne Town vs BHA. His question was "what sort of game is this?". He didn't know when it was!
First I'd heard about it.
Anybody know?

Inkerman

Sep 3, 2003
Berkshire
Thanks - told the newphew. He's looking forward to it. He's seen the first team 3 times this season when I've been able to take him. Got to encourage these supporters of the future!

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
What have we here? A football thread on NSC? Surely not?

I wonder what the Saffrons is like now as I've not been there for ten years...........aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Inkerman said:
My 11 year old nephew (who lives in Hailsham) has just called me and said that he has been invited (by Polegate Grasshoppers who he plays for) to watch a game at The Saffrons which is Eastbourne Town vs BHA. His question was "what sort of game is this?". He didn't know when it was!
First I'd heard about it.
Anybody know?

Your nephew more than likely is an Uner 12 therefore played my lad U12 for ASC Strikers when we lost 5 - 4 against Polegate Grasshoppers earlier this season !

Inkerman

Sep 3, 2003
Berkshire
Re: Re: Game vs Eastbourne Town

Beach Hut said:
Your nephew more than likely is an Uner 12 therefore played my lad U12 for ASC Strikers when we lost 5 - 4 against Polegate Grasshoppers earlier this season !

I think he plays U11 this season as he only reached 11 two weeks ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here