Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The island is basically dragonglass, the castle on it was built to look like dragons.
Which means the dragonglass could impart dragon healing properties to the surrounding water... ?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Here’s what Euron saw in the sky!
D5780QAUYAAF5S3

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Watching again I can't understand why Deny didn't fly around Euron's fleet and burn them from behind.

I am really struggling to suspend my disbelief.

Shame.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Watching again I can't understand why Deny didn't fly around Euron's fleet and burn them from behind.

I am really struggling to suspend my disbelief.

Shame.

First time in history a naval unit has 'ambushed' an aircraft without them seeing.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Holy shit. Lost a lot of people. Rushed deaths with some Cleganebowl was a good show. Will sleep on it now and comment later.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I'm waiting to see 'Game of Thrones - The Last Watch' on May 26 which is a 2 hour documentary on the making of the final season. Should be interesting seeing how they constructed some of the sets - which in tonights episode were pretty spectacular.

And yes, it did feel a bit rushed.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I'm waiting to see 'Game of Thrones - The Last Watch' on May 26 which is a 2 hour documentary on the making of the final season. Should be interesting seeing how they constructed some of the sets - which in tonights episode were pretty spectacular.

And yes, it did feel a bit rushed.

80 minutes to wrap it up

That’s half the time the Avengers needed with less characters

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This episode has taught me people will criticise anything and everything. I thought that was absolutely f***ing epic myself, the destruction of the city, some proper Drogon/Dragon action that we’ve been waiting for for years, absolute carnage don’t have time to write a full review but I thought that was an incredible episode.

Unfortunately the spoilers someone posted on twitter look like turning out to be true so i’ll be fuming about the ending if that happens, Dany will be labelled as a mad queen but can you honestly blame her? Cersei knew the civilians were her weak point and knowing Cersei you can’t trust her surrender, I think at this point Dany doesn’t even care about the throne she just wanted vengeance, can’t say I blame her. Brutal episode.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Did like the bit when The Mountain despatched the toadying lickspittle.

Abrupt and satisfying

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here