Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I am literally counting the days.

Best TV series I have ever seen by a country mile. Season 4 is going to be amazing!

Likewise.

Between The Red Viper, a big death or two and another epic battle, I think we're in for a cracking series.

I just hope they don't waste too much time showing Daenaerys doing effectively **** all in the scheme of things, but I'll not hold my breath there.

Telscombe Seagull

Aug 15, 2003
Burgess Hill
Likewise.

Between The Red Viper, a big death or two and another epic battle, I think we're in for a cracking series.

I just hope they don't waste too much time showing Daenaerys doing effectively **** all in the scheme of things, but I'll not hold my breath there.

I'd read that she has refused to do as many nude scenes now, so thats a downside i guess!

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Only picked up the show around Christmas and watched all 3 seasons in less than a week.....cant wait for season 4

Nice, subtle way of spoiling it for people who aren't reading the books, cock

Hardly. This is George Martin and Game of Thrones.

george-r-r-martin-meme-generator-have-a-favorite-character-not-anymore-cce918.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hardly. This is George Martin and Game of Thrones.

View attachment 51436

Exactly.

Saying that a series of Game of Thrones is "spoiled" by someone mentioning that there's going to be a death and a battle is like saying that Hull vs. Albion next week is "spoiled" if someone mentions that it'll involve a ball and some goals.

I don't buy this 'he kills off too many characters' shit - there are so many characters and so many bloody pages in each book I think he has to or it wouldn't be anywhere near as interesting.

I don't care who he 'kills'. Although without giving anything away there is one event in the last book which quite literally had me saying 'what the F...' out loud when I read it.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i'm really struggling with a feast for crows. Dull, i got a quarter of the way through it about a year ago and will now obviously need to start again. Need to finish this book to get back to the good stuff.

And as for killing off characters, The fact he killed off the two (arguably 3) of the lead roles (in my opinion) in the first book, should set you up for the fact that no character is sacred!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here