Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
What was Bronn thinking though? I mean, leaving?

29A0A00100000578-3124072-image-a-67_1434349346663.jpg

Attachments

• 29A0A00100000578-3124072-image-a-67_1434349346663.jpg
    29A0A00100000578-3124072-image-a-67_1434349346663.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 353

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What was Bronn thinking though? I mean, leaving?

Possible the best bit of dialogue in the show?

BRONN: Maybe I’ll come visit you sometime.

TYENE: Maybe I’ll come visit you.

BRONN: Don’t wait too long. I’ve a noble woman to marry back home.

TYENE (leans in): You want a good girl, but you need bad pussy. (bites his ear)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The Sand Snakes were atrocious from start to finish, writing and acting. Apart from that one scene, obviously...

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I'm going to go with some out there predictions as i've not read the books (no spoilers!).

Melisandre brings you know who back to life.

Brianne doesn't kill you know who.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I'm going to go with some out there predictions as i've not read the books (no spoilers!).

My rule of thumb is, unless you see them actually dead and burried or burnt, do not expect them to be dead.

I would agree with both of your statements on this basis.

Also the Wildling who put her kids on the boat a few episodes back still has a role to play. i have based this purely on she is quite a well know actress and it would seem odd to only appeare in one episode.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Also the Wildling who put her kids on the boat a few episodes back still has a role to play. i have based this purely on she is quite a well know actress and it would seem odd to only appeare in one episode.

She was turned into a White Walker zombie from what I remember of that episode, that woman?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

I would add that the scene with the sandsnake will turn out to have been an exchange of the antidote to the venom - either he stole it from her necklace, or she gifted it to him, and the daughter will be saved. Possibly.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
She was turned into a White Walker zombie from what I remember of that episode, that woman?

She did, the camera zoomed onto her as her eyes lit up blue, so you may be right, I just have a feeling she still has a bigger role to play, maybe even as a whitewalker.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I would add that the scene with the sandsnake will turn out to have been an exchange of the antidote to the venom - either he stole it from her necklace, or she gifted it to him, and the daughter will be saved. Possibly.

Excellent shout!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

I think you're right on both, but it can only be a guess as neither situation has been resolved either way in the books published to date.

Even had they been, the show is moving far enough from the books that you can't guarantee that what holds true in one will for the other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here