Game of Fifa anyone? PS3..

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I might be getting a ps3 with fifa soon - is it worth it? It seems the initial hype when fifa 11 came out had died down on here? Did u ever get the NSC league done or was that a hype thing too!?!?!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
just this second finished my first season in Manager Mode (on the PC) and missed out on the Play-Offs by ONE point :angry: finding it bloody difficult to sign players though, anyone had any success with League One signings?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I might be getting a ps3 with fifa soon - is it worth it? It seems the initial hype when fifa 11 came out had died down on here? Did u ever get the NSC league done or was that a hype thing too!?!?!

I still love it, use more as mates and beers game pre night out though, not really into the league stuff on there. Got FM for that. Depends what your looking for.

Few beers,mates and banter its brilliant, just dont rate the league stuff. Rest is kinda novelty such as 11v11games.

P.S IM UP FOR A GAME - TippleBha

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
just this second finished my first season in Manager Mode (on the PC) and missed out on the Play-Offs by ONE point :angry: finding it bloody difficult to sign players though, anyone had any success with League One signings?

look at the loan market, macheda and murray are doing quality up front

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports