Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game In Doubt

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
The game tomorrow could be called off.

The freezing fog down here is on a scale I haven't seen before and according to BBC it's only 'poor' visability tonight whilst tomorrow is scaled as 'very poor'.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=1424

If the game does get called off then it won't be until prob early evening unforunatly because the fog ain't been showing until around 6ish.

Tbh, we've got a few injury doubt's aswell so with our very small squad doubt Dave Jones would be that concerned if the games gets called off.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the prem game tonight is off due to fog, tomorrows is bound to follow suit I reckon.....might even get SNOWED off on saturday!

ROCK!

Seems to be back to poor now.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
If the game does get called off then it won't be until prob early evening unforunatly because the fog ain't been showing until around 6ish.

Much better than "red sky at night.."

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
We are leaving Brighton at 2pm so guess we will be in Cardiff well before 6pm! I hope its not a wasted trip! I remember a Brighton v Cardiff match being called off at short notice at the Goldstone! We got well and truly hammered in the Exchange pub and think watch some Rugby live on TV? Alcohol plays havoc with the memory!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
we too are leaving at 2. will be an interesting trip if the game is off:glare:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Mr Blobby said:
I remember a Brighton v Cardiff match being called off at short notice at the Goldstone! We got well and truly hammered in the Exchange pub and think watch some Rugby live on TV? Alcohol plays havoc with the memory!

Now you say that I have a distant memory of a match at the Goldstone being called off very late and getting slaughtered watching Rugby in the pub before getting the train home again, I can't for the life of me remember who we were due to play though

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
cardiffbay.jpg

Hadn't somebody better call the fire brigade, that fire looks out of control to me, or is the picture taken from the outside of a spaceship

Last edited:

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
I am leaving shortly. Told Mrs Legend i would take her away to Wales for a romantic break !!! She has since discovered that I am off to footie tonight. She has told me thats its going to cost me. Now I hear this !!!

I fear its going to cost me a fortune and the game might be off. God I hate romance !!!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't they just switch it to the Millennium Stadium and close the roof ? How hard can it be ?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Virgo's Haircut said:
Doesn't look too bad from Cardiff Uni, and you can see the alternate venue for tonights game in the background!

psych.jpg

Wow how do you get pictures of the future?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here