Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gales really getting up a head of steam

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Mmmmmm our fence is not doing well. One large fence panel now in the neighbours garden. I am leaving it there as have no idea where I would safely put it! Dread to think if we will have any fence left in the morning!

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
30 foot length of corrugated iron has just landed in our garden with an incredible bang here near Gatwick!

Presume it's blown off the neighbours workshop roof.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I've just discovered a soffit board is loose outside our bedroom window and is banging in the wind. No sleep for me tonight then and the letting agents don't open on weekends. Fantastic.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Which is? I only ask as it is a bit blowy but nothing special here in West, West Sussex!

Burgess 'ill, me old chum.

Am looking outside and watching entire oak trees bowing in the wind.

I'm working at 7am, have a feeling my day will, not for the first time recently, largely be spent clearing fallen trees from country roads.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Odd, as I know it's nowhere near as strong as some of the storms we've had recently, but it does sound disconcertingly loud from where I'm sat right now.
Which is where?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Great time to go out and burgle some houses as you won't need to tip toe around.

Although most of the occupants will be at home, so...

You'd make an absolutely rubbish burglar, can I just say that? :)

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Burgess 'ill, me old chum.

Am looking outside and watching entire oak trees bowing in the wind.

I'm working at 7am, have a feeling my day will, not for the first time recently, largely be spent clearing fallen trees from country roads.

Wind is still not too bad here in Sullington - we are sheltered by the Downs perhaps?

Best of luck with a 7AM start on a Saturday - I presume your shift pattern compensates now and again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here