Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Galaxy S3

Gumbo

Feb 18, 2009
Anyone else still waiting for theirs?? Pre ordered from the company which is always advertised at the top of this page and every time i phone they say it will be with you soon but it never turns up. Just waited half hour on the phone to ask them again and as soon as i said galaxy S3 he hung up on me.. Piss poor service-dont use..:nono:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Anyone else still waiting for theirs?? Pre ordered from the company which is always advertised at the top of this page and every time i phone they say it will be with you soon but it never turns up...

Thomson Cruises?

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Got mine on Friday. Had to get a poxy white one as there's a month long delay on the dark blue one (Samsung can't get enough of the paint or some bollocks). Not switched on let alone used it yet (haven't had time to do all the tedious copying across contacts from old phone etc stuff yet). All I can say is it's bloody huge. Went to every mobile/outdoor/clothing/etc shop in central Brighton yesterday trying to find a belt pouch for it, but it was too big for them all... apart from a Golla wallet that T-Mobile opposite Churchill Square sells which, despite being generic rather than S3 designed, fits it perfectly and I thorough recommend. Can only offer reviews of the wallet so far, hope to get the phone up and running in the next day or two...

Gumbo

Feb 18, 2009
Well guess i will end up with white cos not waiting a month for blue but your right they are a bit on the large side..

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Does it have a built in FM transmitter, or do Android do a free FM transmitter app?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
To be honest I've no intention of getting rid of my Nokia N8 in the near future. I love the built in FM transmitter and 12mp camera on it. The internet is acceptable but it's not great by any means. So for future reference I might eventually go to Android and the bigger screen and faster internet that the Samsung's & HTC's offer, although I'd get something like the S3 or One X in a few years time when the prices are way down.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Only has my S2 for six months. No plans to swap it, bril

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here