Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Fury vs Usyk

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Not easy. Usyk marginally the better boxer technically but Fury has the power and that will will to win. Late KO for Fury whilst Usyk can only get a tight points decision.
If Fury is smart, he'll keep usyk out of range and jast jab him to death from distance.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Whatever happens, they'll no doubt be a rematch for them both to earn shit loads more cash.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
After the Dubois fight I feel the fight has lost some of it's weight. I just don't see how Usyk wins, Fury is a far better technical boxer than anyone Usyk has fought and the size advantage, and you'd expect Fury to take advantage of Usyk body punch resistance issues. Fury is a master of the dark arts and I expect him to use his size and strength to bully Usyk.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

We have been here before however, let’s hope lessons have been learnt and we do hear that first bell?

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Fury to get 200 million dollars, 163 million gbp , think this could be game on but again believe it when I see it

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Just imagine the hilarity if Ngannou actually catches Fury with a lucky right hand in the stupid Panto exhibition match.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bottle job.

Strip him of his titles
It's very odd, I'm not a expert boxing fan.....I can accept the odd physical injury in the run up to a fight or the odd drug/blood test failure but, getting cut sparring just before a fight ? Fishy !

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
Fury is now the single most boring boxer I have to hear from. The cut looks real but some people thought this fight wouldn’t happen.

Attachments

• IMG_9562.jpeg
    IMG_9562.jpeg
    480.4 KB · Views: 29

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here