Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Furthest you've travelled for an Albion game?

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Should be some interesting ones - Albion fans living abroad, or the rare occasion that we play abroad.... but I think for most of us it will be an away trip to one of them Northern clubs.

Expect many of our records will be broken this season...

Include miles if you can be arsed to Google it.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Anfield by coach… took bloody ages. Remember thinking at the time that you could fly to the US quicker.

Jul 7, 2003
Flew back from a wedding in Sweden while we were playing at Withdean. Just happened to have my match ticket in my wallet so got the driver to drop me off at the ground as we happened to be nearby around 30 minutes before kick off and then take Mrs DCH home to Worthing with the luggage. Fair to say that my wife wasn’t too impressed.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Chesterfield 213 miles back in the day . I think we got promoted that day . I remember a pitch invasion and someone knocked a policeman’s helmet off !

BatterSeagull

Aug 1, 2003
London
Altoona Pensylvania to Manchester United for a cup match.

Left office Friday. Flew to Detroit via Pittsburgh for a meeting
Flew overnight to Heathrow and then up to Manchester for the match.
Flew back to London and then to Altoona on the Sunday via Pittsburgh.
Back at work on the Monday morning and noone knew I had left!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Following on from the furthest gig - after Australia then LA concerts, I arrived back home to immediately go up to Wembley for the play-off final against Notts County. Does that count?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Hove.

I was living in Leeds and (very) briefly going out with someone living in York. I went to see her for the weekend and we had a big argument so I decided to go to the football.got a coach to London, slept at a mates, got down nice an early and managed to get a lift back up north with some away(Hartlepool) fans who lived in Leeds.

1-1.

Andy Kennedy scored for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here