Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Funny things that children say.

getz

Jan 15, 2010
On a visit to my rather straight-laced aunt my 5 year old son was asked if he would like a drink.On receiving the drink without giving any thanks she asked my son"What is that little word that's starts with t!" My son replied to our shame "tits"

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I played hide and seek with my 3 yr old nephew a few months ago - this is what I 'found'...

2013-03-02 18.10.25.jpg

He'll never make a ninja.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Whilst watching athletics on the telly, my daughter noticed the camera that runs on rails alongside the track when the action was being shown from a camera up in the stands. She asked me "Is that for the runners to chase, like the hare that they have for the greyhounds to chase? she was 14.

She also asked me what a tick was after I found one on our dog, I told her it was a bloodsucker that sticks it head under the skin and then drops off when its full, she said "what a dull life, I think I would rather be a flea, at least fleas have a chance to join the circus"
She is a bit different my girl.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Whilst watching athletics on the telly, my daughter noticed the camera that runs on rails alongside the track when the action was being shown from a camera up in the stands. She asked me "Is that for the runners to chase, like the hare that they have for the greyhounds to chase? she was 14.

She also asked me what a tick was after I found one on our dog, I told her it was a bloodsucker that sticks it head under the skin and then drops off when its full, she said "what a dull life, I think I would rather be a flea, at least fleas have a chance to join the circus"
She is a bit different my girl.

You must be a very proud parent.:lolol:

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Please excuse the mental image. My ex wife's shaven "foof" wasn't the neatest or most compact and one day whilst she sat on the toilet heavily pregnant with the door open, our four year old daughter walked by, stopped, pointed straight between her Mum's legs and loudly proclaimed "Mummy I know there's a baby inside you because I can see it's tongue sticking out"

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I don't remember this at all but my mum loves to share the story of when I was about 3 and a few days after seeing my mother in the bath to exclaim in horror "Mum what's happened to your willy!?!?", I was befriended by an old lady on the bus, again with my mum. When she asked me "And what's your name, little boy?" my response was apparently "Guess what! My dad has three willies but my mum has none, just a load of hairs!" :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Also I once re-enacted, on the living room floor in front of all the family, when I saw mum and dad having "shakey cuddles".

I haven't changed much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here