Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Funny / positive podcast recommendations

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I find Wolf and Owl virtually unlistenable.

2 family men who are very successful in their choose field, spend the first 20 minutes mithering on about how hard it is being them, while talking like 12 year olds.

Then spend the last 20 minutes dishing out advise on matters they are completely unqualified, before some bollox kindergarten fable.

In between is 20 minutes of comedy.
Skip the bits you don’t like?

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Chart Music - a collection of former Melody Maker writers commentate on an old episode of Top of the Pops

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm surprised there's been no mention of The Socially Distant Sports Bar.

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
The Rest Is Football

Lineker, Shearer and Richards with a very entertaining mixture of current football, reminiscing and listener questions.

Athletico Mince

Bob Mortimer and Andy Dawson dicking about and some recurring sketch comedy. When it hits it's hilarious.
Athletico mince is class. As you say when it hits you'll have belly ache from laughing.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I know I've spoken about Annie Macmanus' Changes podcast, but yesterday I listened to the best one yet – and possibly the best podcast I've ever listened to. The guest was Anthony Ray Hinton, a man wrongly convicted of murder and who spent 30 years on death row before being released in 2015. The was he spoke was spellbinding and with such eloquence and grace.

Not strictly funny, arguably not positive, but just amazing and I would thoroughly recommend.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Down the Dog (Matt Forde and John Richardson) is now back after Matt’s health struggles

Still very funny

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
The Horne Section have been doing some podcasts again pre tour. Always fun/funny.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
The Diary of a CEO by Steven Bartlett is good (nothing to do with business really) just great in depth conversations with very interesting experts in their fields. He's interviewed a few footballers - just listened to the Thierry Henry one the other day actually.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here