Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham........

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
I'm seeing this game as a much better indicator of where we are than the Leicester game. We've played 7 of the top 8 so far, but we're yet to lose against anyone outside of this bracket. On the other hand, Fulham have looked a lot better in recent weeks, and from open play we look totally toothless. If we get a result, (basically we come away happy with what we've got and not either kicking ourselves or in the depths of depression) then I'd feel infinitely better about our chances this season, I think it would be a good litmus test of where we are as a squad.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
As much as I'm enjoying this thread (and our new team and attacking style), we still have defensive frailties and no proper striker. I would think your lot should be really up for it. As for Burn, there's a lot of Fulham who've been scratching their heads over how he's been keeping a place in a Premiership defence. May the best team etc etc

Parker says that Mitrovic is fit to return. May not start, but will be in the squad.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is exactly the kind of game we lose. Obviously would be very much up for being wrong, but it's the Albion way, innit?
At least we are not at home. One home win all calendar year ffs. I remember Palace doing something similar a year or two ago, and we were ripping the piss. Now look at us.

Anyway I digress. This is away, so we will probably win this one and then lose to Sheff Utd. Or draw and lose.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Please not Ryan. He needs a break. Give Sanchez another chance ffs

At most Ryan is responsible for the first goal but given the shot is from about 14 yards straight in front of goal even that is a little harsh. No one is saving the other two. Sanchez could be the next Gordon Banks I've not seen enough to know but its a tough ask to come into a game like that for your 2nd PL appearance when we have just had a really poor performance collectively. I think Burn has to come out again not least because we are going back to a three and he the fact he was totally crap Sunday too :lolol: but prior to that game we have done pretty well on the road especially when we have played 3 central defenders.

Before Sunday primarily our problem has been not taking the chances we create...

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
At least we are not at home. One home win all calendar year ffs. I remember Palace doing something similar a year or two ago, and we were ripping the piss. Now look at us.

Anyway I digress. This is away, so we will probably win this one and then lose to Sheff Utd. Or draw and lose.

recent history suggests we'll under perform and come away pissed off but hanging in there after these next 2 games.

should be 6 points, but we just know we'll lose one of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here