[Albion] Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Thought we did well overall. Really good games from Dunk, Sanchez, White, March, Bissouma. It’s these shitty dropped points V WBA, Burnley and Saints that puts us where we are. Sanchez has to start next. Can people stop expecting AJ to make any difference in these games. You can include McCallister and Trossard 90% of the time too.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Good point.

We were marginally the better side, but probably didn't deserve 3 points.

What planet are you on. Fulham were there for the taking, obviously tired from the weekend , we really should be taking all three points from opportunities like that. I'm not saying " we should be beating teams like Fulham" because obviously when they're on their game they could easily get the better of us but I am saying we should be beating relegation rivals when they aren't playing well.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Really pleased with that point - Fulham have dramatically improved recently and they were doubtless full of zip after taking a point of Liverpool ...

No criticism from me tonight... loved the lineup, loved it.

Keep that team for Sheff Utd, and we'll bring home the three points.

Rock on brothers and sisters.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Our Polish boys, still loaned back to their previous clubs, are either of them strikers? If not, when will TB actually open his eyes to the blindingly xxxxin' obvious to everybody else fact that we need to get a QUALITY striker?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Enjoyable match. Not entertaining because both teams did their jobs well. But a really industrious effort. More like a lower league game with more talent on show. Expected really.
Glad you said that. I thought I was going to be the only weird one who enjoyed it.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Every match is like taking a pint of blood out of your arm when you're anaemic. :sick:

This is so draining. Fail to beat Sheffield United on Sunday and there really is little hope.

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
It was a shite performance apart from about 15 mins inti the second half. Way too many loose passes, shite substitutions again and shite finishing. It's very hard keeping the faith when we seem to have run out of ideas.

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
Thought the attitude of the players was good toight.. looked like they were desperate not to lose. Poor finish (no finish) from Welbeck , good save from Dunks Header, Webster unlucky and unfortunate handball. Fulham were right up for this, so good to see we matched them on that front.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Was that a premier league game ?

Both teams pretty poor . Thought we just shared that .

AJ comical when on as always

Sanchez fair play .

Bit of fight in there at least but both these sides be in mix

Need win Sunday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports