Game on :-(

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Shit.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I have tried two or three streams and after 10 mins or so they just keep buffering. Back to the player commentary.
Did see the first goal and a bit of the second between the adverts.

It seems to the whole internet here, not just the streams. I blame the weather.

exKT17

Nov 27, 2016
Argyll & Bute
My next door neighbour is a STH at Fulham, he's 80, has a bad leg, told me at 4.00pm he couldn't be arsed to go, would I like his ticket?

I said, very kind, but late in the day, I think I'd prefer to follow it in the warm. It's a cold night.

Then he says it's 2 rows behind the FFC dugout with access to some or other lounge after with free booze.

But still, I said I'd pass, TYVM.

Now, at half time, sitting at home at 0-2 up and having to watch Silent Witness on iplayer with a wife who's pissed off at my watching my screen..

...is this the worst mistake I ever made?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
My next door neighbour is a STH at Fulham, he's 80, has a bad leg, told me at 4.00pm he couldn't be arsed to go, would I like his ticket?

I said, very kind, but late in the day, I think I'd prefer to follow it in the warm. It's a cold night.

Then he says it's 2 rows behind the FFC dugout with access to some or other lounge after with free booze.

Now, at half time, sitting at home at 0-2 up and having to watch Silent Witness on iplayer with a wife who's pissed off at my watching my screen..

Erm its 1/2 now ..feel better?

D

Deleted member 2719

Yep.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They're suggesting Duffy could have given away a penalty. Really? He jumped for the ball, Mitrovic didn't - what was Duffy supposed to do?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
This won’t end well if we sit back especially as they cannot defend. I’d like to see bissouma on for Stephens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Duffy has cleared the ball, Mitrovic has nutted him in the back of the head. Why isn't that a yellow, while Dale's challenge should apparently be a red?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here