Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Been saying for months we should be starting with a 4-3-2-1 with Holla and Ince the two rather than Gardner and JFC on those roles. Would love the three points!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
How can you shut you're fingers? While we all get very excited because we win I wholeheartedly think if we appoint NJ we will go down. This gives our suits the chance to appoint another yes man.

I actually agree, no probs with NJ or NJ getting the job.....if it were pre-season or we were in the top half with no threat of relegation.

If we win tonight, bloody great, well done NJ, but we're still in the shite. 1 swallow does not make a summer and it would be to big a gamble right now. a Good few caretakers have got the job on the back of a bit of new manager bounce only to flounce soon after.

We just dont have the luxury of time or league position to go with a rookie full time.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Are Albion running out of steam. Knocking it long instead of keeping possession.

Macca replaced by Solly March.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I actually agree, no probs with NJ or NJ getting the job.....if it were pre-season or we were in the top half with no threat of relegation.

If we win tonight, bloody great, well done NJ, but we're still in the shite. 1 swallow does not make a summer and it would be to big a gamble right now. a Good few caretakers have got the job on the back of a bit of new manager bounce only to flounce soon after.

We just dont have the luxury of time or league position to go with a rookie

This

Fulham have all the ball but are proving gratifyingly shit with it

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ball in the Thames ?

Elliott Bennett, our best player gets injured. Solly March, the ready made sub is already on. Who would you replace him with?

O'Grady seems most likely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports