Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham v Watford on SKY

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I wonder how much Watford's team cost? I think the English player is Deely, Anya although he's got a Scottish great great grandmother came via Granada I think, and the rest of them came on "free" transfers from the Pozzo's other clubs. It is a f**king fiasco.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
We have been looking for one of those for our 4 years in the Championship, the chances of paying the going rate for one these days must be very low.

Agreed! While it may appear that the best brains in our recruitment team have failed to find the right man, it is likely that unrealistic transfer fees have quite a lot to do with our lack of success. Vicente might have been that man, but.....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder how much Watford's team cost? I think the English player is Deely, Anya although he's got a Scottish great great grandmother came via Granada I think, and the rest of them came on "free" transfers from the Pozzo's other clubs. It is a f**king fiasco.

I'd rather have their fiasco of a team than ours and that is a FACT

Irritating that they don't have to sell their best players, they just add to the quality each season. Must be great to be a Watford fan these days.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Fulham are largely pony at the Cottage. I reckon we'll have a reasonable chance on the 29th, if we play like we tend to do away from the Amex.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Cat playing football now? Blimey...oh hang on thats spelt Deeley

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Was discussing with a pal earlier at what good value I thought Fulham were tonight. They were something like 5/2 and given Watford's form looked a very good bet. I'm in one of those runs where I clearly couldn't pick my nose at the moment which is actually quite good as I also told him the biggest value bet of the weekend has to be Derby at 10/11.

Pile on us, three points here we come!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Was discussing with a pal earlier at what good value I thought Fulham were tonight. They were something like 5/2 and given Watford's form looked a very good bet. I'm in one of those runs where I clearly couldn't pick my nose at the moment which is actually quite good as I also told him the biggest value bet of the weekend has to be Derby at 10/11.

Pile on us, three points here we come!

Who do you support then ??

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Despite the sending off, still a bit of a mind boggling result.

Dec 29, 2011
Don't like defending him, however, we lost to Fulham because of a dodgy deflection.

Ince for Lua Lua was strange, but March wasn't match fit so in the circumstances it's understandable. Bent didn't get a whole load of service, but he did seem to clash with Bennett when Fulham's keeper got a foot to Bent's header. Not sure why Bennett was there.

Bent could be huge for us, just need to get him some service. With March back, I think we'll see that service.

Both goals were bad defending and organisation. He's had months to sort it and hasn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here