Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Second goal :bowdown:

Great through ball from Tex and a super cool finish from Solly :thumbsup:

giphy.gif

Truly lovely stuff.
We've built a squad designed to score those goals, and so far this season we've notched up 2 1/2, of them.
The half being the other goal at Bournemouth having more than a touch of 'punt forward' about it.

It doesn't take a genius to work out why those assist passes never arrived, and yet Sami still let that lack of creativity cost him his job.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Nice to see the ball hit the back of the net, something I didn't have last night due to the crap seats AGAIN (3 in 4 away matches :annoyed: )

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Absolutely LOVING those GIFs.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It sounded easier on the radio.
Didn't it. I just watched the highlights on player, and we were very close to conceding. If things hadn't gone our way we could easily have lost that.

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
Funny listening to the commentator referring to "young Chris O'Grady" & calling him a kid :lol:

He also thought we were Bournemouth on couple of occasions. Very repetitive on the Kavanagh chance with Stockdale's save as well, it was clearly hurting him. Personally thought it was hitting the crossbar until it was tipped over. :albion2::albion2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wasn't aware that Solly was capable of finishing like that to be honest!, his first ever League goal for the club.
A la Bournemouth, give any quick/nimble striker that 'textbook' scoring opportunity it becomes all about muscle memory, training repetition, and the fact they've been tucking those away for over half their lifetime.

Making our inability to score this season, all the more challenging.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I know it is not the done thing on here but let's have a little praise for COG and the chested lay off that was a key part of the second goal.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Not impressed with Nathans post match interview where he says that everything that could go wrong did apart from the result. So I take it he would of played Gardner and JFC if they were ok?

I'm glad we won but I feel Nathan will go back to Gardner and JFC for the midfield pairing which isn't working for all to see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports