Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham tickets

Biff

Oct 26, 2020
Fulham Tickets

I know that this is a shot in the dark. We are season ticket holders in the east stand ( both oaps, but 60+ going on 25! ). I have been trying to get hold of 2 tickets for tomorrow evening.
Please let me know if 2 become available, really appreciated.

Can collect anywhere
Cheers
Derek & Karen

el punal

I know that this is a shot in the dark. We are season ticket holders in the east stand ( both oaps, but 60+ going on 25! ). I have been trying to get hold of 2 tickets for tomorrow evening.

Can collect anywhere
Cheers
Derek & Karen

I’m afraid it’s ‘join the queue’. My daughter and grandson are also ST holders with not enough loyalty points and have missed out too. The good and bad of following the mighty Albion!

Biff

Oct 26, 2020
Fulham Tickets

Can collect anywhere
Cheers
Derek & Karen

Biff

Oct 26, 2020

Can collect anywhere
Cheers
Derek & Karen

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Can collect anywhere
Cheers
Derek & Karen

You have now posted the same thing three times.

Three times, I have approved the post.

Three times I have merged it into the pre-existing thread.

Please stop posting the same thing. It's starting to do my head in.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Appreciate not really the point - but why approve it more than once? Would seem to have saved you the effort of merging if nothing else!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't want a ticket for tomorrow as I wasn't planning on going.

Biff

Oct 26, 2020
Many apologies. Not sure how I did that. Not used to doing this at all.
Please post just to where most folk will see it!
Regards
Derek

( total IT idiot , aged 67)

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I don't want a ticket for tomorrow as I wasn't planning on going.

That’s seems a sensible option, seeing as you weren’t planning on going anyway and all that. Annoyingly though I’d like to go, have enough points but was on holiday and missed the on sale date.

Seeing as Derek and Karen get to ask three times, I’m having another go as well. Anybody with one spare that they are willing to let me buy from them gets a great deal of my love and affection which to be honest, you can’t put a price on.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
I would like a ticket for me and my husband as I missed the on line dates. If anyone has a couple of spares, please DM me. Regards Karen & Derek

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That’s seems a sensible option, seeing as you weren’t planning on going anyway and all that. Annoyingly though I’d like to go, have enough points but was on holiday and missed the on sale date.

Seeing as Derek and Karen get to ask three times, I’m having another go as well. Anybody with one spare that they are willing to let me buy from them gets a great deal of my love and affection which to be honest, you can’t put a price on.

I think if someone does have a spare one then we might have to have a lottery for it !

Best thing is for folk to sign up to BT Sport for a month and get a bottle of wine in. They'll still have change if it was for two of them.

Short trip back afterwards too.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Have a heart, Karen’s football banning order has just expired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho

Can collect anywhere
Cheers
Derek & Karen

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Can collect anywhere
Cheers
Derek & Karen

Hi Derek.

Can you collect from the Newham area of London at 19.25 tomorrow? I'll send a representative out - the tickets will be folded in an over and over kind of way. Just imagine they'll look like they're tightly wrapping a white powder. That'll be them. Once collected use your phone to get an Uber and you should be in your seat as the game kicks off. Just ask for Blade Boi.

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
Hi Derek.

Can you collect from the Newham area of London at 19.25 tomorrow? I'll send a representative out - the tickets will be folded in an over and over kind of way. Just imagine they'll look like they're tightly wrapping a white powder. That'll be them. Once collected use your phone to get an Uber and you should be in your seat as the game kicks off. Just ask for Blade Boi.

And I can get a ban for a self deprecating joke!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here