Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham team news

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
The bigger news IMO is Joao Paullina is suspended for Fulham, I didn't realise that until today, he was easily their best player at our place, as well as being a shithouse and not being sent off. Finally just a little something going our way.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
The bigger news IMO is Joao Paullina is suspended for Fulham, I didn't realise that until today, he was easily their best player at our place, as well as being a shithouse and not being sent off. Finally just a little something going our way.

So it's okay to feel good when an opposition player is injured and doesn't play against your team?

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Can we have a poll for predicting in which minute the first Fulham player lays down clutching some part of his body and wanting the ref to stop play. If so I'm going for 4 minutes.

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
Can we have a poll for predicting in which minute the first Fulham player lays down clutching some part of his body and wanting the ref to stop play. If so I'm going for 4 minutes.
Probably after the Captains shake hands just before kick off….. something similar happened in Roy of the Rovers, once…

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Whichever minute we start to build any kind of game control and momentum. Silva uses the same playbook as Emery, Howe, Moyes and Dyche.
If it's not feigning injury it's starting a pushing match or taking forever to take a free kick, goal kick or throw.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Whichever minute we start to build any kind of game control and momentum. Silva uses the same playbook as Emery, Howe, Moyes and Dyche.
If it's not feigning injury it's starting a pushing match or taking forever to take a free kick, goal kick or throw.
Oh it's a definite tactic coming from the Fulham manager. Which is why is was quite funny/ironic that Fulham chose to highlight Fernandes feigning injury tricks at Old Trafford on TikTok. :giggle:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
more like which of the first 5 minutes and against the run of play due to a ridiculous back pass Fulham score….

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I was confused by the thread title - thought this was about the Fulham team. Worthing boy Harrison Reed and Sasha Lukic did very well in Palhinha's absence last week. I predict we'll start with the same lineup, perhaps bringing on Willian, if fit, and Cairney.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here