Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham Team News

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
To be fair, it’s a chance to give some of the younger players some game time. We can see it’s likely Mac Allister and Caicedo might be off in the summer, so I think developing some of the players we have is important. I guess it has to start sometime soon.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Lallana out is really disappointing. We play (even) better with him in the side. But we have the option of pushing Ali Mac up as we did at Palace, using Undav in there, using Gross there and dropping back Ali Mac or playing Sarmiento as a "10". Pretty good options but none with quite the footballing intelligence of AL.

Suspect tomorrow RDZ might tinker a little and play:

Sanchez
Gross Webster Dunk Estupinian
MacAllister Caicedo
March Undav Mitoma
Ferguson

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
To be fair, it’s a chance to give some of the younger players some game time. We can see it’s likely Mac Allister and Caicedo might be off in the summer, so I think developing some of the players we have is important. I guess it has to start sometime soon.
That, and no more Lallana ................ I know I should just concentrate on enjoying this season - but I'm starting to feel depressed about the next one!
:(

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Lallana out is really disappointing. We play (even) better with him in the side. But we have the option of pushing Ali Mac up as we did at Palace, using Undav in there, using Gross there and dropping back Ali Mac or playing Sarmiento as a "10". Pretty good options but none with quite the footballing intelligence of AL.

Suspect tomorrow RDZ might tinker a little and play:

Sanchez
Gross Webster Dunk Estupinian
MacAllister Caicedo
March Undav Mitoma
Ferguson
Agree about the 10 options. I'd start Veltman at RB, move Gross into CM, and Ali Mac to 10. That brings more solidity, and allows us the option of replacing Ferguson with Undav. Also Lamptey, Sarmiento, Enciso and Buonanotte as options from the bench.

Jimmy Grimble

Such a shame about Lallana.

Any timescale on Welbeck?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
this is what I reckon.

brighton-starting-xi-202223-42765ca35f1a84e54c84c8931c37149d.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here